In search of RB journal or notebooks

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Hello fellow brites!

I was wondering - does a RB journal or notebook exist? If so, does anyone have one they would like to sell to me? Even the small notepads, the one with RB and twink on it with a shooting star.

If anyone comes across one, journal, notebook or notepad, please let me know especially if you are interested in selling it. My need is a journal more than anything else.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Alex :-)
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

A lot of this stuff came out during Gen 4 and you can see it on ebay USA every day.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:A lot of this stuff came out during Gen 4 and you can see it on ebay USA every day.

sorry.

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

can someone please close this thread. i'm sorry i made it. it was a dumb question anyway.

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

There is only one journal that I'm aware of: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Retro-80s-Rainb ... 0541083945

They're not that common, but sometimes I see it being sold by foreign sellers. By altering search terms, there may be some US sellers, too. Unfortunately, I gave the only one I owned to Blondine last winter. :)

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Clinozoisite wrote:There is only one journal that I'm aware of: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Retro-80s-Rainb ... 0541083945

They're not that common, but sometimes I see it being sold by foreign sellers. By altering search terms, there may be some US sellers, too. Unfortunately, I gave the only one I owned to Blondine last winter. :)
Yes I was looking for that journal but with the way I pay for items on ebay, I read somewhere that I cannot buy things from other countries. And if I'm not mistaking that notebook / journal is from outside the USA. I just thought that I could get a better deal here on the RB forums than to buy it on ebay.

Thank you for responding :)

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

alexanderbrite wrote:can someone please close this thread. i'm sorry i made it. it was a dumb question anyway.
The only dumb question is the question that is not asked...
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

"Yes I was looking for that journal but with the way I pay for items on ebay, I read somewhere that I cannot buy things from other countries. And if I'm not mistaking that notebook / journal is from outside the USA. I just thought that I could get a better deal here on the RB forums than to buy it on ebay."
To my knowledge, the vast majority of the Gen 4 stuff was made in China and sold only in the USA. A few items may have been sold in Canada and the sprites were only sold in Mexico because they were late to the party.

The same goes for all previous generations. RB is nearly 100% foreign made no matter when.

I've never heard about anyone being limited to buying products made in certain countries before. Or not being able to buy from a seller outside the USA as long as they're willing to ship to you. Sellers can say they will only ship to their own country or to selected countries or worldwide, but that has nothing to do with the buyer's payment choices unless they say Paypal only and you don't have it.

Given that virtually all of those journals were sold new in the USA, your best chance it to wait for one from a US seller. Be patient and you will find one or several.

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:.
"Yes I was looking for that journal but with the way I pay for items on ebay, I read somewhere that I cannot buy things from other countries. And if I'm not mistaking that notebook / journal is from outside the USA. I just thought that I could get a better deal here on the RB forums than to buy it on ebay."
To my knowledge, the vast majority of the Gen 4 stuff was made in China and sold only in the USA. A few items may have been sold in Canada and the sprites were only sold in Mexico because they were late to the party.

The same goes for all previous generations. RB is nearly 100% foreign made no matter when.

I've never heard about anyone being limited to buying products made in certain countries before. Or not being able to buy from a seller outside the USA as long as they're willing to ship to you. Sellers can say they will only ship to their own country or to selected countries or worldwide, but that has nothing to do with the buyer's payment choices unless they say Paypal only and you don't have it.

Given that virtually all of those journals were sold new in the USA, your best chance it to wait for one from a US seller. Be patient and you will find one or several.
I see what you're saying. Yeah I think that if I wait and look on ebay (or other places) then I will be able to find a journal.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

."I see what you're saying. Yeah I think that if I wait and look on ebay (or other places) then I will be able to find a journal.

No problem. Don't forget to check out Amazon.com every so often. They usually have some Rainbow Brite stuff on there as well.