taking offers

jazzycreations

taking offers

Post by jazzycreations »

I'm trying to sell my already custom made items before I move, but also, all the proceeds made from them are going to a family in need, so it's for a good cause.

I'll post pics of everything I have not sold yet & list what my normal price is. I can take payments, but prefer to have them all mailed out before the first weekend of April. thankx:)

25th ann. custom dolls normally priced at $120

plush skydancer $80

10'' rb doll $140

also have a flocked skydancer able to make custom rein & saddle. $100
and a purple stormy hand sprite with lightning bolt antenne- $10

again these are the prices I normally sell at. So if you are really interested, maybe we can work something out, as I'd really like to help this family & helps me not have to pack as much :)
Attachments
plush skydancer.jpg
plush skydancer.jpg (77.56 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
rainbow haired with prototype dress.jpg
rainbow haired with prototype dress.jpg (71.55 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
25th ann rose red.jpg
25th ann rose red.jpg (67.33 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
25th ann canary yellow.jpg
25th ann canary yellow.jpg (84.85 KiB) Viewed 1034 times

jazzycreations

taking offers

Post by jazzycreations »

I may be able to have tp hand sprites available as well.

mtaylo28

taking offers

Post by mtaylo28 »

do you have pics of the handsprites you could pm me?
Support Bacteria!
Its the only culture some people have.

alexanderbrite

taking offers

Post by alexanderbrite »

jazzycreations wrote:I'm trying to sell my already custom made items before I move, but also, all the proceeds made from them are going to a family in need, so it's for a good cause.

I'll post pics of everything I have not sold yet & list what my normal price is. I can take payments, but prefer to have them all mailed out before the first weekend of April. thankx:)

25th ann. custom dolls normally priced at $120

plush skydancer $80

10'' rb doll $140

also have a flocked skydancer able to make custom rein & saddle. $100
and a purple stormy hand sprite with lightning bolt antenne- $10

again these are the prices I normally sell at. So if you are really interested, maybe we can work something out, as I'd really like to help this family & helps me not have to pack as much :)

O my goodness Jazzy the colorful Rainbow Brite is so beautiful!!
I haven't forgot about the Patty and Stormy dolls you made for me. Dad just died and we're a bit short on money but I really hope to send you a few lump sums of money so it won't take forever for me to pay for them. This month my brother has a birthday and I promised him $50. Then mum has to take out $100 of my money where I went over in my account last month and she helped me out. I will try to send around $30. Plus I wanted to look here on the forums for more stuff people have for sale, maybe a few dollars to get something here. I'll make a note of this and post it on our fridge, about me sending you $30, so I will remember to send it. I know you said you'll keep tabs on it as well (how much I send u).

I know I owe you a lot but I will gradually get you paid if it's okay that I have more time.

Your creations are indeed wonderful! Keep up the awesome work!!

Your friend,
Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

jazzycreations

taking offers

Post by jazzycreations »

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad! I hope he went without alot of pain or suffering.
Very sorry for your families loss. Don't feel pressured to do anything now. I understand & everything is being packed anyhow :)

no problem, but dont forget I'm moving! So the end of the month I should be in a new location. The mail is horrible & I dont trust it much, so the less I have to change route the better. So just make sure if you send anything it gets here before the end of the month, otherwise wait till next month. Whichever is better. ok?

take care

jazzycreations

taking offers

Post by jazzycreations »

her's a pic of all the hand sprites. I have a stormy one done. It's dark purple though instead of maroon, goes more for the stormy chartoon version. Shes all done.

Waiting on a few more sprites to get to me then I can make more.
Attachments
Stormy & her sprite.jpg
Stormy & her sprite.jpg (56.52 KiB) Viewed 997 times
small tp sprite.jpg
small tp sprite.jpg (38.5 KiB) Viewed 997 times
moonglo hand sprite.jpg
moonglo hand sprite.jpg (43.42 KiB) Viewed 997 times

jazzycreations

taking offers

Post by jazzycreations »

I have posted several items up on ebay again at VERY cheaper prices. I hope they go for more, but I really am trying to raise some money for a family in Kenya. A young man that came & spoke at our church who was sponsored as a child through compassion international. His family is really struggling & my heart goes out to them.

So if you've had your eye on any of the items, some are starting as low as .99

thank you & God Bless

alexanderbrite

taking offers

Post by alexanderbrite »

jazzycreations wrote:her's a pic of all the hand sprites. I have a stormy one done. It's dark purple though instead of maroon, goes more for the stormy chartoon version. Shes all done.

Waiting on a few more sprites to get to me then I can make more.

Do you still have my stormy and patty dolls for me? I wanted my stormy doll to look exactly like the one in the picture above. Mum said that I can probably pay you the whole amount very soon so I won't have to pay in small payments.

Thanks Jazzy!
Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

Dialga-Brite

taking offers

Post by Dialga-Brite »

pm'd you about prototype rainbow and stormy :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9