Michigan, South field area??

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

anyone on here live in that area & able to go to the toys r us store there?

they have two shimmer horses. I'm desperatly trying to get one for my daughter for christmas, they wont ship to me! or send to another store.

I can't pay $50 for one for a 4 year old. not to mention I have no income except my customs right now, so I can't fathom spending that right now for a little girls toy!

thought it was worth a shot! thankx

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

I just called the Southfield store and they don't have any left! I also called nearby stores, they are all out, too. :(

I'll try back again in a few days, ok? However did you find out that they had Shimmer? Checking the website doesn't yield any RB results...

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I called the store. they gave me a product numer
that's for all horses, so they checked & out of the 5 they had, there were two blue. the other three were pink.
Computers showwed they had a few in the Toys r us East Lancaster store & Pontiac store.

Ohio stores have them & NY stores. A really nice guy in Idaho looked it up :)
he could only see those stores in his computer, but others have them. They stink! I wish they would transfer to my store!!! Geezzz...
I wouldn't sell them for $50 on ebay!
Its the one my daghter likes, only thing she's asked for christmas other than the new mexico sprites. I am begining to think she picks the impossible on purpose!!!!! :lol:
I may be making a custom.......

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Jazzy, where in NY did they have the horses? Do you know what stores or part of NY they were in? I'll be going home for Thanksgiving tomorrow and am basically traveling through most the state to western NY from Reading, PA. Let me know, or pm me.

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:
Everyone has an opinion and some of them may be different than yours. BUT that doesn’t make them wrong only different.