Question about doll making

Post by alexanderbrite »

Is there anyone here who can make me any of the following?:

Moonglow (the pink haired cute doll)

Krys

Dress up Rainbow Brite

Stuffed Skydancer

a 10 inch Stormy Doll with light purple hair

If someone can make any one of these for me, how much would it cost (just estimate)?

I'm REALLY looking for moonglow and Dress Up Rainbow Brite the most.

Thank you, and I apologize if my list seems impossible. :-)

~Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

You can get a Dress Up RBB fairly cheap right now if you look for deals on Ebay. ;)

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

You need to talk to Jazzy Creations on here, she's one of the best.

The only problem is that she's so good at this she has a lot of orders that she hasn't started yet, including some from me. If you're not in a hurry, she's the person to contact.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I actually have a plush skydancer in the making right now.

the dress up rainbow brite I don't think I would make, only because I can't find the materials to do so. If you find a cheap doll without boots, I can make the boots.

I can make a moonglo very close to the original.

also, i've done kry's in a few different variations, as well as the purple haired Stormy.

I'm pretty backed up right now, but I hate to say no, so I can get to them one by one. I'm trying not to start anything till next month to catch up. I just ask for a $30 deposit per doll to start. I charge $100 per 10" doll plus whatever shipping is. Since I have the plush Skydancer in the works that could be your first one :) I charge $80, plus whatever shipping is. Let me know if you want her, if not I was going to post her on ebay for a little bit more.

Thankx Blondine Arc-En-Ciel for the recomandation! I've started on your new dolls, my computer has a virus & still working the bugs out, so I'll try to send out updates soon!

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Thank you all for replying!! (Jazzy btw I sent your small package).

I would love to have an original yet custom made Moonglow. I totally understand how busy you are though. I can wait until you get the orders to the people who requested before me. I'll be back maybe next month to check in here and see how well everything is going.

stormberryfairy: thank you! I will search ebay right now just to get some prices.

Thanks again you all! ~Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E