various rainbow brite books

Sarah

various rainbow brite books

Post by Sarah »

I'm selling these rainbow brite books. They are all from the 2003/2004 era. Prices do not include shipping.

Starlite and Twink, selling for $3

Mixed Up Colors, selling for $3

Sparkling Star Sprinkles, selling for $1 (it had different colored puffy star stickers, but I've used them - I 'decorated' my lamp, he! he!)

Rainbow Surprises, selling for $3

True Colors (this is a 'slide picture' book which means you pull the tab thingy at the side and it changes the image - not all of these 'work', but that's how it was when I bought it), selling for $6

Adventures in Rainbow Land Sticker Storybook (all stickers are usused, and still on the sticker pages in the middle of the book), selling for $3

Rainbow Brite Saves Christmas, selling for $9

Due to my physical limitations, it will have to be my mom that sends it in the mail (I live in Canada). We live near a small town, so I can get her to send it by Canada Post, which in comparison to US mail costs is a bit higher. I'd get my mom to ship it as soon as possible (she's a teacher so it may not be immediate), and stuff from Canada usually doesn't arrive for 2 weeks - 2 months.

Keeping this all in mind, and if you are interested, let me know by message, or post here, or my email is sarahf01@hotmail.com[/size][/color][/font]
thank you! :)
Last edited by Sarah on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sarah

Re: various rainbow brite books

Post by Sarah »

these are all still available, and I've added some since I last posted this, and I've lowered the prices (see above).

:)

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

these are all still available, and I've lowered the prices again (see above) :)

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

these have all been sold, thank you :)