Selling Tons of the Toys I Own

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

I'm going to be selling about half of the toys that I own right now. I have collections of SSC, Rainbow Brite, LPS, MLP, Ponyville, Lady Lovely Locks, Rose Petal Place, Care Bears, Moxie Girls, Bratz, Smurfs.....I don't even remember what all. But I'm going to part with a ton of it, so if you're looking for something, please email me here:

starrchase26@yahoo.com

Most the the SSC I'll be selling is non-doll related items, but I will be selling a lot of my Bandai collection, including some of the dolls. I for sure am selling my MIB furniture sets. I have the kitchen and living room. I'm keeping all my Berrykin items and all my vintage dolls for now just FYI. I'm considering selling my BHH furniture, just haven't decided yet. I'll be accepting offers as well as pricing things when I can get to it.

It'll take me a while to get everything out and sorted, but if you have something in particular you need then I can look for that specifically and sell it to you. I'll be keeping my SheRa collection, as it's not very big. But please inquire about any other toyline that I own. Also, don't forget that the things I have in my other sale post are all half of what they are marked. And if you want them even cheaper than that, just ask. I'll probably say yes as I need the money and room that they're taking up. Thanks.

aubreysmommy

Post by aubreysmommy »

just sent u an email ;) excited to hear back from u