NEW WISH LIST

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

NEW WISH LIST

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

UPDATED 01.01.11

Items with black numbers mean that I have that item loose, without tags, in different packaging etc. Items with red numbers mean that I don't have the item at all.

I pay decent prices for what I want, but some items are worth more to me than others. You can get an idea of how important an item is by looking at the comments in red (HOT, VERY HOT, etc.). If you want to sell me something on this list, please send me a PM with a description and your asking price and we'll go from there. Also be prepared to send photos. I have postal addresses in the USA and the European Union.

GEN 1 MIB

There are only 4 items (8274 Sunglasses, 2130 Hard Body Starlite, G4006 Champ and G 4031 Stick on Sprites) that I do not yet have at least loose. Most of what I need are packaging variations.

7230........Large Rainbow Brite Doll Blondine Arc-En-Ciel for France.(May not exist)

7230........Large Rainbow Brite doll Arco Iris (red letters) for Latin America VERY HOT ITEM!!!!!!

7230........Large Rainbow Brite doll Arco Iris (black letters) for Spain for Marie-Louise

7233........Small Rainbow Brite/Azurine doll from Canada with Sleeper Set (Gen 1B), a pair is even better. VERY HOT ITEM!!!!!!

7233........Small Rainbow Brite doll Arco Iris (red letters) for Latin America. VERY HOT ITEM!!!!!!

7233........Small Rainbow Brite Doll from Europe in Gen 1B package without image of RB on front for Marie-Louise

7234........Red Butler...US--Spain--Mexico

7235........Canary Yellow...Spain--Mexico

7236........Patty O'Green...Europe (Gen 1A old style box only for M-L)--US (Gen 1B new style box only)--Mexico

7238........Buddy Blue...Not USA or Mexico

7243........Murky...Canada--Europe--Mexico

7244........Small Lurky...Canada---Spain---Mexico

7358........Starlite...Spain--Mexico

7549........Indigo...US--Mexico

7565........Color Cottage...US--Canada--Mexico--Europe

7881........Large Lurky------With tag and insert attached. Was not sold boxed.

7984........Small Shy Violet...Not USA

7985........La La Orange...Not USA

8274........Rainbow Brite Sunglasses, star shaped lenses, different colors. VERY, VERY HOT ITEMS!!!!!!!!!

9012........Large OJ Boy Sprite-----A pair would be nice. VERY, VERY HOT ITEM!!!!!!!!!

9015........Baby Brite...Canada (Rainbow Brite//Azurinette) for Marie-Louise

9015........Baby Brite...Arco Iris Spain---Mexico for me.

9125........Hatful Romeo with tag. HOT ITEM!!!

9126........Hatful Spark with tag. HOT ITEM!!!

9132........Merrily Girl sprite-----A pair would be nice. VERY, VERY HOT ITEM!!!!!!!!!

9136........Flutter Girl Sprite

1015........Moonglow (I have a genuine perfect loose doll in a replica box)

2130........Hard Body Starlight-----Will also take loose. EXTREMELY HOT ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

2632....... Bitsy Baby Sprite in (green) Ball, the one that has red fur around her face. VERY HOT ITEM!!!!!!

2710........Posable Baby Brite. VERY HOT ITEM!!!

2713.......3D Rainbow Brite Eraser. VERY HOT ITEM!!!

2714.......3D Canary Yellow Eraser. HOT ITEM!!!

2716.......3D Twink Eraser. HOT ITEM!!!

2717.......3D Romeo Eraser. HOT ITEM!!!

G 4006....Emotions Champ Sprite with tag. HOT ITEM!!! Will take loose without tag.

G 4031....Emotions Stick On Sprites less Spritzie. VERY HOT ITEMS!!!!!! Will take loose without bag.

????.......Yellow Mattel RB Book Bag from Italy

The above is what I need to complete my collection of MIB Rainbow Brite Gen 1 Mattel toys. There are of course other things out there that I want to have, but this is the priority. If you have other MIB Gen 1 items you want to sell, let me know. The same for non-Mattel Gen 1 stuff.

I also need the Taco Bell Lucky and Champ NWT in sealed bags.

I also want the large MIB Rainbow Brite doll, Twink and Starlite from Brazil. I will also take these items loose.

GEN 2 MIB

Large RB in the window box, USA and Canada. Box must be in very good condition.

Large RB in the European box. VERY, VERY HOT ITEM!!!!!!

Small RB and the Color Crew (less Cerise) in European boxes.

GEN 3 MIB

20th Anniversary Doll that does NOT say "Hot Topic Exclusive" on the box

Large Talking RB for Marie-Louise

Almost anything in Canadian Packaging, written in both French and English. Really need Red and Canary with their Light Up Sprites and DVD sets.

GEN 4A MIB

Playmates. Nothing needed

GEN 4B MIB

Madame Alexander large and small dolls

Last edited by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

NEW WISH LIST

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

UPDATED on 01.01.11
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!