RB Stuff and more for sale

Aquamarine

Post by Aquamarine »

I've got a few items to sell, most of which are Rainbow Brite-related. My allergies are getting worse, making it hard to keep older toys and papers. I'm not really sure what things are worth anymore, but hopefully these prices are reasonable.

Everything comes from a smoke-free, pet-free home. I used to have a cat so there's always a chance of a stray hair somewhere.

My preferred method of payment is through Paypal and some of my more recent references can be found on my Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/people/aquamarineryu/feedback

Shipping is based on location and is not included in the prices listed.

Rainbow Brite
All of the Rainbow Brite items are Gen 1

Kitty Brite - $25
Kitty Brite's fur is a bit dingy from years of love, but I didn't smell any odors. Some paint has rubbed off her nose and there's a few smudge marks on her face, and the shiny material is mostly gone from her ears.

She needs a good home where she'll be cleaned up, touched up, and loved again. :)

NRFB Dress-Up Rainbow Brite - $75
The box has never been opened and shows minor wear. There's a noticeable crease in the top left corner of the front, but other than that the box seems to be in great condition. It's still sealed with Rainbow securely inside it, and the plastic film is still attached to the box.

Rainbow Brite Ribbons - $5 for both
One ribbon is of rainbows and stars, while the other design is of Rainbow Brite flying a kite with a sprite (looks like Romeo). Both ribbon packs are unopened, but the plastic has yellowed with age. The rainbow and stars one says it has 7 feet of 3/8" ribbon and the kite one says it has 6 feet of 5/8" ribbon.

Rainbow Brite Wall Hanging - $7
Overall the wall hanging is in good condition, but it does have noticeable creases and a few paint spots and some wear around the edges. There's also a small spot where the image ripped off where Rainbow's hand is. The wall hanging measures 17" tall by 14" wide (at widest part along bottom). The surface (on both sides is smooth, and it looks like it's made of a thick cardboard.

Rainbow Brite Greeting Cards - SOLD

Other Stuff

Generation 1 My Little Pony - $40
This an unopened My Little Pony called "Wave Runner" from the Sunshine Pony series. I doubt the hair changes color anymore due to its age (1989?). The plastic bubble is still attached but is dented in places (mostly on the left side). Inside there's a comb and brochure with the pony. The front of the card looks a bit faded to me, but I don't know if they were printed like that or not.

Volks Neo EB-Body doll - $20
This doll has been out of the box and the legs seem a bit stiff where they join with the hips. This doll is meant to be customized, but it could probably be used as an artist reference. It's just under 11 inches tall.

Volks Dollfie Plus Body w/ extra head - $35
This doll has been out of the package, but the joints don't seem to be stiff at all. The default head can be seen inside the package (it's the 2-part kind that uses those plastic/glass eyes and wigs). I had purchased the head that's currently on the body separately (which I think looks better on it). The face is blank and ready to be customized, and it has pointed elven ears. I think that type of head is hard to find, but it doesn't make sense to sell it separately. This doll is also just under 11 inches tall.

Last edited by Aquamarine on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A smile is just a rainbow away.

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

I'll take the greeting cards set for $25!!

Aquamarine

Post by Aquamarine »

I updated the post to reflect what's still available! :rbiq:
A smile is just a rainbow away.

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Just wanna say that I LOVE my cards and thank you so much for the stickers!!!!!!!!

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

I like that wall hanging for $7. If no one gets it, then by the first of the month I will buy it if you don't mind.
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E