Moonglow Hologram Moon for Belt....Vintage Roll

fire10

Post by fire10 »

Hi Everyone, I have managed to get hold of a vintage roll of the exact stuff used to make Moonglows moon on her belt.
This is not nearly the same it is the exact stuff brought from a mattel warehouse clearout.
I am thinking of making moons for people to replace their damaged ones (these always roll up on the ends and crease)
I have replaced mine and it looks perfect.
The old moon from my own Moonglow has been used as a template so it is as per original spec.
Thought I would see what sort of interest there is and I will make them accordingly.
Perfect for making your Moonglow 100% perfect !!!!!!!!!
I only have one roll so once its gone thats it.
Photos available on request.
All the best Fire10

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

fire10 wrote:Hi Everyone, I have managed to get hold of a vintage roll of the exact stuff used to make Moonglows moon on her belt.
This is not nearly the same it is the exact stuff brought from a mattel warehouse clearout.
I am thinking of making moons for people to replace their damaged ones (these always roll up on the ends and crease)
I have replaced mine and it looks perfect.
The old moon from my own Moonglow has been used as a template so it is as per original spec.
Thought I would see what sort of interest there is and I will make them accordingly.
Perfect for making your Moonglow 100% perfect !!!!!!!!!
I only have one roll so once its gone thats it.
Photos available on request.
All the best Fire10
I'm interested. Can you just send me one or do I have to pay for as much as you have? How can I buy just one?
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Alexander Brite;

The original poster hasn't been been seen since posting this almost a month ago. I don't know if they will ever return or not.

Good Luck.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

fire10

Post by fire10 »

Hi sorry guys been really busy with family stuff, havent been on here recently.
I can send just 1 for you but I would have to find out postage costs etc.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Best regards Fire10

fire10

Post by fire10 »

Bump...I have not been on here in ages but was up in my loft today and found my hologram rolls. If anyone needs some to complete there moonglo let me know.
antonmezzone@hotmail.com
All the best Ant