Looking for MoonGlow

MoonGlow218

Looking for MoonGlow

Post by MoonGlow218 »

Each time I go looking for Moon glow, the item is always bought or sold already. I've been saving up my money so I can finally add her to my collection. She's so hard to find now, if anyone see's any available anywhere, please pm me or reply to this post. Thank you!! :rbhammy:

Stormyfan

Looking for MoonGlow

Post by Stormyfan »

Here is a buy it now from Italy that ships worldwide and has a custom box. The doll and shipping is very expensive :( .
http://cgi.ebay.com/80sORIGINAL-RAREST- ... 2309d0d094

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Looking for MoonGlow

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Don't go there...

Keep watching ebay.de (Germany)

If the item says they only ship to Deutschland, That means they don't ship beyond Germany. You can always ask if they'll ship to you, but use a good online translator (I use Google's). Set the 'From' language to English and the 'To' to German and write what you want to tell them in English. You'll get it printed in German. Copy it and open the ebay messenger, paste your question in and send it. You'll normally get the answer in German. Copy and paste this into the translator, choose German to English and you'll see the answer.

Good Luck
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Clinozoisite

Looking for MoonGlow

Post by Clinozoisite »

I have one you can buy for pretty cheap. PM me. :)

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Looking for MoonGlow

Really wierd...

I was looking for a camera lens that I haven't used in a while. I looked in all the normal places and some that weren't so normal, including the two nightstands in the bedroom. The first one had some camera gear, but not what I was looking for. The second one had a nearly perfect loose...Moonglow inside! And a small Shy Violet wearing some nonstandard but very nice clothing.

I don't know what I was expecting to find in there, but it certainly wasn't that pair. I think I bought them together but it must have been two or more years ago and they've been sitting in that nightstand ever since as the Museum didn't exist back then and the RB dolls I had were kept in large cartons in the attic.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Dialga-Brite

Looking for MoonGlow

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Assuming only one of you sells your moonglo to the topic creator, can the other person plz tell me how much?

Blondine you were implying that you're willing to sell yours, right?
:)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Looking for MoonGlow

Sorry, Dialga Brite, but she's been moved upstairs to the museum and is not for sale. Marie-Louise will get the Shy Violet for the holidays.