18'' Custom Dress Up Stormy

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I have a finished dress up stormy, she's made form a 18'' rb doll. her clothers are removable just like the dress up dolls. She has the color schemes as the prototype doll.

I wanted to give first dibs to soemone on this site before I take her to ebay.

I generally sell my 18'' customs for $170 + shipping

I do take paypal, or bank money orders. I am also open to payment plans as well.

If you are intierested you can email me at :sn2bhotmama@yahoo.com & I can send over pictures.
Thank You !

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Good luck Jazzy! Your customs are amazing!

JoeyAngel
Admin

Post by JoeyAngel »

Good Luck with her Jazzy ^^ If no one has her from here i am sure she will go for lots on ebay too ^^

silly question but you know when you re do the hair on your dollies is there a way of making wavy curls in the yarn?

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

jazzycreations wrote:I have a finished dress up stormy, she's made form a 18'' rb doll. her clothers are removable just like the dress up dolls. She has the color schemes as the prototype doll.

I wanted to give first dibs to soemone on this site before I take her to ebay.

I generally sell my 18'' customs for $170 + shipping

I do take paypal, or bank money orders. I am also open to payment plans as well.

If you are intierested you can email me at :sn2bhotmama@yahoo.com & I can send over pictures.
Thank You !

And you didn't put up a picture?????? :lol: :bg:
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

i know, I need to take her out of the package & take pics. I lost all the pictures I had of my customs when my computer crashed :(

I'll post some soon. I may make her a box. I dont know. I'll have to wait till I can fix the printer to do that!
Thanks everyone.

Oh, and i think if you wet the yarn & braid it then blow dry it dry it may hold the wave, I know if it's been braided for some time it holds too, but usually after a long period of time. hope that helps. I know didn't i try it with the doll I made for you? Crystal? I dont think it worked on her yarn, but maybe braid it tightly for a month or so & let it out & see?

JoeyAngel
Admin

Post by JoeyAngel »

Thanks jazzy. I wasn't asking tho for crystal shes lovely the way she is. I was considering a second doll being made but she has curls too

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

Oh, okay. Well I was going to try a curling iron, could work possibly without burning it. I'll have to try, the problem is the curls being small enough. hmm...
I will have to experiment with it. ;)

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

I'd love to have her!! Let me speak with my parents about it and maybe we can set up a payment plan thing. Same goes for the custom Patty :-) unless she's already sold, and that's okay. :-)

Take care Jazzy!
Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E