Buddy Blue

alexanderbrite

Buddy Blue

Post by alexanderbrite »

Hi people,

Does anyone have an extra buddy blue doll with his clothes on? If not, does anyone have just his clothes?

I have a naked Indigo doll that I can trade btw. It's the only doll I have a duplicate of.

Thanks guys,
Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

jazzycreations

Re: Buddy Blue

Post by jazzycreations »

let me know if you find shorts for him!

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

okay I will.

See the reason I was asking on here is because I think I've got two buddy blue's now, and I promised my niece one of them. So that's why I was asking.

By the way, Jazzy I will ask my mum in the morning if she will take me to get your package put in the mail.... sally and donatello. I'm so sorry I couldn't get them out to you sooner.

Are you going to visit your mother anytime soon?

Your friend,
Alex

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

ok! well i may be able to make another pair. seems to get the shorts is hard & the doll with his shorts is expensive!
I'll try to get to it next. I jsut kept putting it off for the other bigger projects.

My mother is actually coming out here in the begining of April. So if you sent it out that would be perfect, if not no worries I can wait for summer & use it as a part of her bday gift. Thank You!

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

jazzycreations wrote:ok! well i may be able to make another pair. seems to get the shorts is hard & the doll with his shorts is expensive!
I'll try to get to it next. I jsut kept putting it off for the other bigger projects.

My mother is actually coming out here in the begining of April. So if you sent it out that would be perfect, if not no worries I can wait for summer & use it as a part of her bday gift. Thank You!
in April? Okay! I've got it boxed up right now. I'll ask my parents if someone can drive me to the post office. Due to my illnesses (mental health issues), I'm not allowed to drive a car b/c of all the strong meds. But ANYway, let me go ask mum.

okay mum said by monday or tuesday we'll send it. I HOPE it will arrive before your mum comes to visit.

Just one thing I forgot to mention - I didn't put dryer sheets in with it to make it smell good, I totally forgot about that. And I smoke so these two dolls may smell a bit. You can use Febreez (??) on them and they will smell better. I am so sorry I forgot to mention this.

I"ll let you know as soon as I get it shipped out to you to watch for it in the mail. Talk to you soon! -Alex