rainbow brite paper dolls

Sarah

rainbow brite paper dolls

Post by Sarah »

I'm selling my rainbow brite paper dolls 'book'. I bought it used, and it is in perfect condition. It's the one with rainbow brite and red butler and different 'clothes'. None of the cutouts have been taken out. I'm selling it for $10, not including shipping.

Due to my physical limitations, it will have to be my mom that sends it in the mail (I live in Canada). We live near a small town, so I can get her to send it by Canada Post, which in comparison to US mail costs is a bit higher. I'd get my mom to ship it as soon as possible (she's a teacher so it may not be immediate), and stuff from Canada usually doesn't arrive for 2 weeks - 2 months.

Keeping this all in mind, and if you are interested, let me know by message, or post here, or my email is [url=mailto:sarahf01@hotmail.com]sarahf01@hotmail.com[/url]

It would be really great inspiration for someone who wants to or who already does create outfits for the dolls, with so many different styles, you might want to use them as a kind of pattern or guide. Very cool! :)

Sarah

Re: rainbow brite paper dolls

Post by Sarah »

this is still available, and it is now $5.

:)

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

this is still available, and it is now $4 (not including shipping) :)

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

this has been sold, thank you :)