Rainbow Brite custom Pullip doll

Tilas

Rainbow Brite custom Pullip doll

Post by Tilas »

As much as I like this girl, I'm just not bonding very well, and I need the cash to get get a different doll I've been eyeing. :happy: So I'm trying to sell my Pullip doll that I've customed to be Rainbow Brite. Please note, that Pullips are NOT toys, they're collectors dolls like BJDs. They are not meant to be given to little children, as they can be fragile. Posing for photos and light play is fine. Also, my price may seem high, but Pullips are an expensive doll to begin with (please see Valley of the Dolls below for more info). Finally, her entire outfit was made from scratch from an awesome artist, which I paid to have the outfit finished. Pretty much all I'm asking for is what I put into her, plus shipping. I figured I'd advertise her here as well as the Pulip forums, as this is a Rainbow Brite board. :)

Here's a bit more info about Pullips, from The Valley of the Dolls.
-Size : About 310mm (about 12 inches tall)
-Material : HIPS ABS ATBC-PVC dress material
-Product Description : It can give a wink and control its eyes by moving the pupil of the eye from side to side. It can also make various poses because it has many joints all over its body, which is the reason why this product is special and different from others.

Rainbow Brite was an Asuka originally. She's a very pretty girl and makes a perfect Rainbow Brite!

Head: Asuka original. Never altered in anyway.
Eyechips: Original Asuka's blue. Never removed.
Body: I've ermoved her original pullip body and replaced it with a Hard bust Obitsu because Obitsu's are stronger, and pose way better! (there is a little bit of glue inside her hip piece to hold her body together, it makes her more sturdy). Hands are inter changeable with any obitsu hands.
Wig: Long blond. Slightly larger then normal pullip wigs, comes down over her ears and switches (you can still move them without moving the wig), but you can't really tell from any angle, it's very pretty! Wig is not glued or velcroed to her head, the elastic in it holds it on quite nicely. Wig easliy comes off to swap with different wigs, or to open the head to change eye chips.
Outfit: Ribbon, Dress, Top, and Boots made by Ambitious Love. Super high quality and awesome detail! She also has little socks in her boots I added so her feet fit snug, without worry of them being stained or damaged.
Bonus: Will come with Asuka's original wig, since I have no use for it. :)

Asking Price: $150- airmail shipping and tracking included.

Shipping: I ship to USA & Canada ONLY... Do NOT ask me for international, I will not do it! It's just too expensive! Usually takes 7-14 days to arrive via Canada Post.
Payment: Paypal only

Note: When I mail I will scan a copy of the shipping receipt to show as proof of shipping. However, once the box is in the posts office hands, I am not responsible if the mail loses or damages it. I will package Rainbow in a box with as much wrapping as I can. If you are worried about it, please add the tracking confirmation for $7. Thank you!

My Deviant Art~ KeonaKii

Chibi Rachy

Re: Rainbow Brite custom Pullip doll

Post by Chibi Rachy »

It sucks that you have to sell her. She's such a lovely doll. I wish I could afford her :( Hopefully she goes to a good home though.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire