Green Day 2012

Maki

Green Day 2012

Post by Maki »

I'm wearing green at work today and tomorrow's day off. Is any of you will wear green no matter what you do? Happy St. Patrick's Day, everybody!

Clinozoisite

Green Day 2012

Post by Clinozoisite »

I don't think I'll be wearing any green tomorrow, but who knows!

I was in Chicago on Wed/Thur this week and they are already making massive preparations for their St. Patty's Day celebrations. And some folks had already started celebrating... :rolleyes:

MoonGlow218

Green Day 2012

Post by MoonGlow218 »

I'm planning on wearing green tomorrow. Green is one of my favorite colors, I love nature. My boyfriend is Irish so I'll support him for sure. :blush:

Chibi Rachy

Green Day 2012

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Dunno if I'll end up in green or not... I won't be going out except to do laundry. Gonna hole up and get ahead on grad school work since I'm out of town next weekend. It's no fun to wear green. Although, with St. Patrick's Day being on a weekend this year, I don't have to worry about panicked students who didn't wear green. That's a plus.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Green Day 2012

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Miss out on an opportunity to celebrate a COLOR?? Surely not! I will be proudly wearing green tomorrow :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Sukey

Green Day 2012

Post by Sukey »

Overall I had a good St. Patty's day :clover: We had my cousins over and our stove was delivered that day :rbsmile: I'm so happy that we can finally bake things again! Our oven door fell off months ago. One of the delivery guys saw our wedding picture with the rainbow and said how that it is supposed to be lucky to have a rainbow on your wedding day. Then my hubby told him how I loved rainbows. Oh yeah we both wore green(I wore my Kermit shirt)
:rainbow: Sukey