Too much baking!

silverorangetears

Too much baking!

Post by silverorangetears »

Hope everyone is having fun getting ready for their respective winter celebrations! I have been busy preparing for my own, my friends are gathering tomorrow evening to share gifts and dinner, then off to carrol at our friends neighborhood!

i've been baking SO much today, i think i gave myself a tummy ache taste testing >.>

just wanted to share in the getting ready spirits of things!

anyone else "over test" their own baking :P

Rainbowbrite84

Too much baking!

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

My childhood friend had a Christmas party tonight and it was a dessert only party. I definitely ate too many sugar cookies and brownies! :)

TheWendybird

Too much baking!

Post by TheWendybird »

Yes the baking around here seems to be out of hand lol I like shortbread cookies...i grew up having them during christmas break. So this year when i went to make them i tried light butter.....never again lol I am trying normal butter again next. Hopefully it's not the new pans messing them up!
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

silverorangetears

Too much baking!

hehe! i think i was high on sugar fumes when i posted this yesterday! it was a good day!

All that work, about my cookies are all done and packed and ready to share out...

i'm so excited about tonights party!

<3 you guys

Clinozoisite

Too much baking!

Post by Clinozoisite »

I'm part of a cookie exchange at work. You have to bake a dozen cookies for each person who signs up (and they make some for you in return).

I made 20 dozen cookies the other day. As delicious as they are, you do get fed up when you reach the 240 cookie mark. :lol:

TheWendybird

Too much baking!

Post by TheWendybird »

NOTE: remade the shortbread cookies with normal butter instead of light this time. Turned out normal! yay!
*~*~Krista~*~*

silverorangetears

Too much baking!

TheWendybird wrote:NOTE: remade the shortbread cookies with normal butter instead of light this time. Turned out normal! yay!

yay!

My new hubby was all confused when i bought specific stick butter for my baking.. i was like shush! it's a thing!

TheWendybird

Too much baking!

Post by TheWendybird »

silverorangetears wrote:
TheWendybird wrote:NOTE: remade the shortbread cookies with normal butter instead of light this time. Turned out normal! yay!

yay!

My new hubby was all confused when i bought specific stick butter for my baking.. i was like shush! it's a thing!

lolol yes it DOES make a difference..lots of people would think not but you'd be surprised!
*~*~Krista~*~*

JoeyAngel
Admin

Too much baking!

Post by JoeyAngel »

i wish i had time to bake! Christmas sucks in my line of work! lol i finally get to rest christmas day, looking forward to that! :D

TheWendybird

Too much baking!

Post by TheWendybird »

JoeyAngel wrote:i wish i had time to bake! Christmas sucks in my line of work! lol i finally get to rest christmas day, looking forward to that! :D
You still workin at the toy place? I think that's what Chris told me you worked at before? Come on spill..you really work for Santa don't you? ;D
*~*~Krista~*~*