Easter Weekend 2011

Maki

Easter Weekend 2011

Post by Maki »

We have a lot of holidays in just one weekend. Earth Day and Good Friday on a same day followed by Easter Sunday and Monday for those who have it here. Happy Easter, everybody!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Easter Weekend 2011

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Thanks, Maki

A lot of my neighbors are hitting the road for a four day weekend and it's been great weather here lately. All the same, I'm at the office today (Friday) and will be on Monday as well.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

JoeyAngel
Admin

Easter Weekend 2011

Post by JoeyAngel »

we are getting 2 four day week ends here! lol Easter this week and next week is royal wedding and may day bank holiday back to back. double win, lol ^^

Easter i am planning on chilling, its sunny here at the mo so might do garden chores and painting etc etc.. nothing exciting.

Chibi Rachy

Easter Weekend 2011

Post by Chibi Rachy »

It's finally spring break for the students so teachers get a bit of a chance to recharge.

I think my family may do something Sunday. Both my brothers aren't coming home so it'll just be me and my little sister with 'em. Today my car's being fixed and tomorrow is soccer if the rain/thunder doesn't happen. I'm gonna give my apartment a good cleaning, and probably choose a new book to read on my Kindle.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

stormberryfairy

Easter Weekend 2011

Post by stormberryfairy »

Happy Easter! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Clinozoisite

Easter Weekend 2011

Post by Clinozoisite »

I'm in Seattle, WA all weekend for a convention. :)

Radiant Bridge

Easter Weekend 2011

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Thank you Maki! Happy Easter!