Getting married- ideas?

silverorangetears

Getting married- ideas?

Post by silverorangetears »

katy! i'd like to see your wedding pics again too, if i remember ( and i think i do) your day was absolutely gorgeous, and you had lots of little rainbow accents...

i need more colours in my wedding!

Sukey, when is your wedding?
oh duh, you said May, that's coming fast!
are you excited or nervous?

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Getting married- ideas?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Sukey wrote:Katy, I actually came across your wedding pics by accident when I was looking on the old forums. I was feeling a little nostalgic. I've been a member of RB boards for 10 years now- my how time flies!
Indeed! :D
I went to a seamstress today to have my dress altered. So excited, she was a lot nicer than the lady I went to before- I was almost in tears when I left. She was kinda nasty and did not like how I wanted my dress. I'm much more hopeful after meeting this lady today- a much better experience. And I think I lost a little weight!
I'm sorry the first lady was a jerk! Brides are under enough stress as it is...she shouldn't have been putting more on you! It's your dress, after all. Not hers! I'm glad you found someone nicer in the end :)
katy! i'd like to see your wedding pics again too, if i remember ( and i think i do) your day was absolutely gorgeous, and you had lots of little rainbow accents...
Here you go silverorangetears :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22723747@N ... 136641016/

I've been meaning to put these online for ages. Hope you enjoy them!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Sukey

Getting married- ideas?

Post by Sukey »

Definately excited and nervous- more nervous about standing up in front of everyone and being the center of attention- kinda scary.

I can't wait to see my dress, it's going to have a sheer layer of iridescent fabric over top it.

Sukey :rainbow:
:rainbow: Sukey

Rainbowbrite84

Getting married- ideas?

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

I love the photos of your wedding Katy! Everything was beautiful. The way you incorporated all the rainbows was great. I can't wait to get married :)

silverorangetears

Getting married- ideas?

Post by silverorangetears »

thanks katy! your day was beautiful!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Getting married- ideas?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Thanks you guys!! I can't wait to see what ya'll come up with :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Sukey

Getting married- ideas?

Post by Sukey »

We now have a place and a date- May 15th at the golf course\ country club right in town. We're getting married outside by a pond and we'll have an arch to get married under that we'll get to decorate(probably something rainbowy). I was afraid I wasn't going to find a place. We've trying soo many places- one place wanted eveything their way and was pretty expensive, another place where I really wanted to have it was a nearby state park with a beautiful lake, but they wouldn't rent out the lakehouse for the entire month of May. Other places were booked. We going to pick out tuxes Thursday. Still so much to do.

Katy, I think I'm going to steal your star bowls w\ M&Ms idea. I found some star bowls at Dollar Tree. Might have Skittles and maybe Jelly Bellies, too.

Sukey :rainbow:
:rainbow: Sukey

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Getting married- ideas?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Sukey wrote:Katy, I think I'm going to steal your star bowls w\ M&Ms idea. I found some star bowls at Dollar Tree. Might have Skittles and maybe Jelly Bellies, too.
Go for it! We found our star dishes at Dollar Tree too :lol:

I'm so glad you found a venue! That was one of our hardest things to find too.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Radiant Bridge

Getting married- ideas?

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Congratulations Sukey! What do you think of using rainbows as centerpieces at your guest tables? You could get the kind that is similar to a pinata. This would really show off your love of rainbows.