How CCOOLLDD Are You?

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

How CCOOLLDD Are You?

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

I don't know about the rest of you, but here in Rainbow Land the temps have been down to minus 9°C or 16°F and we've had a fair amount of snow with more falling as I type this.

How is it for everyone else?
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

*C9*

How CCOOLLDD Are You?

Post by *C9* »

It is fairly warm it is -15 C and 55 cm of snow has fallen since Nov 18th-30th how exciting >.>

Clinozoisite

How CCOOLLDD Are You?

Post by Clinozoisite »

It's hotter than heck here! :P We're getting daytime high temps of 28°F (-2°C) and lows of 15°F (-9°C)

Not very much snow (yet). But January will usually see negative temperatures and a good deal of snow.

stormberryfairy

How CCOOLLDD Are You?

Post by stormberryfairy »

I'm not cold at all!!! Unfortunately! It's 57 degrees here! BOO!

Chibi Rachy

How CCOOLLDD Are You?

Post by Chibi Rachy »

It's mostly been high 30's to low 40's (F) here and nighttime temps are usually in the 20's. There's been some very light snow flurries, the kind that you see and wonder if that's snow blowing, and then figure out it is after a few moments of staring. We may have snow here and there this month, but usually we don't get most of the snow until mid-January and if it's like last year, we got most of it in early February.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

How CCOOLLDD Are You?

*C9* wrote:It is fairly warm it is -15 C and 55 cm of snow has fallen since Nov 18th-30th how exciting >.>

So THAT'S why they call it Winterpeg! :lol: :bg: :)

I just knew that you or Maki would come on here with something like that. :lol: It certainly makes the rest of us feel warm by comparison
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

How CCOOLLDD Are You?

Clinozoisite wrote:It's hotter than heck here! :P We're getting daytime high temps of 28°F (-2°C) and lows of 15°F (-9°C)

Not very much snow (yet). But January will usually see negative temperatures and a good deal of snow.
So we are having the same temps for the moment. I remember that last winter there was a cold snap in Florida. A friend of mine near Jacksonville was having the same temps that I was. I don't think she had ever seen it that cold in her entire life. It was so bad that the town of Frostproof was thinking of changing it's name after it was covered in frost one night.

shimmer_brite

How CCOOLLDD Are You?

Post by shimmer_brite »

cold....cold......whats cold?? today its 32 (i think) degrees celcious.. but we are due for some major storms soon....we are settling into summer and in a few weeks im sure we are going to be reaching 47 degrees (again in celcious) which is 116 F (i think) yay Australian summers..... haha altho they said we are in for a wet summer.....yuck humidity.....gross