Three storms on the way.

Major Ursa

Three storms on the way.

Post by Major Ursa »

I did this one on the old boards before the shutdown.

Stormy must be busy. After Fay made three trips around Florida and Gastov made a visit to New Orleans that turned out not to be sequal to Katrina, we now have three storms comming our way. Right now, Hanna will most likely hit my neck of the woods ( and posibly ruining any plans for Nascar events this weekend). Ike is already a tropical storm. Now we have Joesphene about to show her wrath. I hope we all can make it through.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Dialga-Brite

Re: Three storms on the way.

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Lol For God sake Stormy, just stop already! It's spring time!!

Anyway, I hope everyone makes it through. I'm glad gustav wasn't as bad as katrina, but he was still scary from what I've heard.
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

PrincessJoy

Post by PrincessJoy »

We only got some wind and rain from Gustav where I live. He was suppose to be a Category 4, but made landfall as a Category 2, and I am so thankful for that. Many are without power, and homes are flooded. :sad:
Urca, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry that aweful woman will mess up your race day fun.
Starlight, Rainbow Bright, a little wish in the moonlight; sunbeam, sparkle and shine, You'll always be a friend of mine.
Paint a rainbow in your heart.
The best part of friendship is you.
Let's sing a color synfany!

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Right now from the weather reports on Hanna, it will hit Virginia this Saturday. I might be able to go do my trip to the track Friday.

PrincessJoy

Post by PrincessJoy »

I hope you get to go. I know it won't be a very good weekend for you if you have to miss all the races.
Starlight, Rainbow Bright, a little wish in the moonlight; sunbeam, sparkle and shine, You'll always be a friend of mine.

Radiant Bridge

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Thank you for the warning Major Ursa. I hadn't realized that there were three storms brewing at once. I had only heard about the hurricane that would mostly affect southern states, so there may be more heading to my area than I thought. I'm not sure how affected I'll be in southern Pennsylvania.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I heard on the news this morning that Hanna is supposed to hit the NC/SC coast tonight. They didn't say how strong the storm was though, so hopefully it won't be too bad.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Right now, Hanna is still nothing more than a Tropical storm. It still put a damper on the schedule at Richmond International Raceway here in Richmond. But they will still have the races. They just moved them to the next day.

Meanwhile, Ike could hit south Florida. He could also hit my neck of the woods as well.

PrincessJoy

Post by PrincessJoy »

Poor Florida. Hurricanes have banged them up so bad. I despise Hurricnae Season.

Be safe, Ursa.

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Right now (as of 9:17 am eastern Daylight Savings time US), it is raining here in Highland Springs. I will be that way for most of the day.