Been so busy

shimmer_brite

Been so busy

Post by shimmer_brite »

Hey guys...i have finally found some time to check in...

Well i have finally moved place AGAIN...and got out of that really bad unit i posted about on the old boards.....and now they wont give back my bond....its about $1750 bucks...so off to court i go...we got out on the grounds of hardship (meaning i couldnt pay the rent on my own) we gave them 2months notice as well....the property it self is undamaged and clean...so his just being an ass....

my partner is also back in hospital....and will be there for about 3-4 weeks...2 weeks ago he found his new meds just werent working so he went back to his doc who gave him some new ones...problem is he didnt tell manny how to take them...he was supposed to take the new ones as well as the old ones together...his doc didnt make this clear...so assuming he stops the old and takes the new is exactly what he did...and he went down hill and slashed his wrists...not under neath but on top...he said it was just to hurt him self to stop the body agitation he had going...he also took a handful of pills with some bourbon...and because of this once in hospital he wasnt allowed to fall asleep other wise he would go into acoma... so they have put him into a proper hospital that deal with this and upped his meds and started the ECT's again....and tis been only a week and the change in him is amazing...we have 8 more to go....

the new place is small, cute and warm...and i love it...its close to work (all 3 of them) so less travel time for me which is great...my kitten is still a poopa...haha...i cant feed him a whole lot right now as it plays up with his stomach...and right now even dry food is doing the same thing...poor baby...his gone from looking like a ewok...to yoda...to a general muppet lookin thing ( he got shaved a lil while ago for health reasons) he even had the cat flu (caught from the cats he was living with at the breeders place) he was really sick for a long time and we had to pump so many meds into him.he even got an upper respitatory infection from it..but his ok now....

any way thats it and i hope every one is going great...and now things are calming down i can pop in more...fingers crossed :)

love
me
oxoxox

Major Ursa

Re: Been so busy

Post by Major Ursa »

I hope thing work out for you.

BTW: Welcome to our new home.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

winky

Re: Been so busy

Post by winky »