Hi I'm Ysabel !!

Posting Area for all new members to introduce yourselves.
princessyssi

Hi I'm Ysabel !!

Post by princessyssi »

hello !!!! im ysabel from new jersey :0 im like uber new here and aaaa im very much a weird person :D im very into fairy kei fashion and i love everything bright and fun :) my boyfriend thinks its very cute and i like to be able to show him everything and get into fashion with him too !! beside that, i have
a specific question in mind id like to ask :0 idk if anyone uses the rainbowbrite.org email service, but ive been wanting to for soooo loooong. each time i try to sign up, it only comes up with a screen with "upgrade now for only 40$ or 50$ a year!!" but it said that its free ?? if that makes sense ?? im 16 and saving money for the summer and even though its pretty cheap i have NO money for it :( idk if its actually free or what, maybe im doing something wrong. either way, if anyone has any advice or anything, lmk !!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Hi I'm Ysabel !!

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Hi Ysabel! Welcome to the fandom! :) The RainbowBrite.org email service used to be free, but Everyone.net (who ran the service) took away the free option and required everyone to pay if they wanted to keep their account. I was super bummed by it too :( I thought I had deleted all links to it but just realized I missed one! Sorry about that! Didn't mean to get your hopes up <3
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

McBear

Hi I'm Ysabel !!

Post by McBear »

Welcome to the Rainbow Brite Forums, princessyssi.

Jazzybcreations

Hi I'm Ysabel !!

Post by Jazzybcreations »

Welcome!