Serena from Alabama

Posting Area for all new members to introduce yourselves.
stormberryfairy

Serena from Alabama

Post by stormberryfairy »

I felt I should re-introduce myself for the people who don't know or remember me. It's been years since I was on here. So my name is Serena obviously, lol, I'm married with 2 boys, ages 9 & 14, and a stepdaughter who lives with us, who's also 14. I've loved Rainbow Brite ever since I was a little girl, and started recollecting her right after I had my first son. I collect a bunch of other things as well; several things being from the 80's & 90's. I'm a stay at home mom, and I homeschool my kids. We moved to the country in March, after living in the city since I was 14. It's quite a change, but I mostly enjoy it. My favorite character is Stormy. ⚡️☔️ I'' big into custom made items, and have a decent sized collection of custom dolls. I'' also way into all the new merchandise, especially the itty bitty's. I've been slowly putting out my vintage collections in my bedroom, as I had them packed away for several years before we moved. It's really reawoken my love for Rainbow Brite. Not that she ever left my heart; she was just hiding under some other things for a few years. ;) I look forward to getting to know anyone I don't know already, and reconnecting with those that I do. :rbstormy:

Jazzybcreations

Serena from Alabama

Post by Jazzybcreations »

Hello!! It's been forever. I was just thinking of you last month, remembering it was your birthday. I just started pulling out all my rainbow brite custom stuff in the last few months. I found a doll I started for you. :sleep: :( I am sorry I lost contact with you! I need to send you your stuff, so if you have my email, please email me! :bg: