Guess Who??!?!?!?!? I'm BACKkkkkk

Posting Area for all new members to introduce yourselves.
~Baby~Dragonfly~

Post by ~Baby~Dragonfly~ »

Lost my way here wayyyyyyyyy back in 2009!!! Wow! Facebook helped me find the boards again and a wonderful admin helped me get logged back in as i forgot my password............. anyone remember me??? Missed this place! <3 :dragonfly: :wave: :rb: :dragonfly: :dragonfly: :dragonfly: :dragonfly: :dragonfly: :dragonfly: :dragonfly: :dragonfly: :dragonfly: :pinkstar: :pinkstar: :pinkstar: :rbstarlite:
"Everything Happens For A Reason"
~Baby~Dragonfly~

Watercolor
Admin

Post by Watercolor »

Welcome back!

And for those who didn't know, this user was "once-upon-a-dragonfly" from way back in the day and she is a big Rainbow Brite Doll Collector!

Great to have you back!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Welcome back!! :bg:
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

~Baby~Dragonfly~

Post by ~Baby~Dragonfly~ »

ohhhhhhhhhh big collector no more! LIFE took over and had to pretty much sell all but some played with color kids including tickled pink that my daughter used to play with and have found themselves misplaced by her as the teen years came, somewhere in the house lol. BUT BUT BUT i still and will always have my Custom Dragonfly Tickled pink doll, Gorgeous beauty she is made by PinkGlitter!! :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :glitter: :pinkstar: :pinkstar: :pinkstar: :pinkstar: My Beautiful Custom Dragonfly dollie is my profile picture also =)~ Thank you for the Welcome's So happy to be back! and Katy i loved all your pics on facebook! and your lil museum! just beautiful! Hi WaterColor! I think of you everytime my oldest daughters "Watercolor" :rbstar: :rbstar: :rbstar: :rbstar: :rbsmile: :rbsmile: :rbsmile: artwork is seen or commented on, its floating around local smalltime art shows right now. She is a senior in high school and its so beautiful! Never knew how amazing watercolors could be! :dragonfly: Happy St. Patrick's Day! :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :dragonfly: :dragonfly: :dragonfly: :dragonfly:
"Everything Happens For A Reason"
~Baby~Dragonfly~