Old Member Returning!

Posting Area for all new members to introduce yourselves.
TickledSunriser

Old Member Returning!

Post by TickledSunriser »

Hello! Deena aka Tickled Sunriser here! Some of y'all that are from the old board might remember me from the early 2000s. I was big into 80s collecting back then & frequented this board along with Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears & My Little Pony boards. I loved my childhood & when I got my own money, I took advantage on acquiring as much of my beloved toys from the cartoons that I never had. I completed & got to places I was happy with on my main 4 collections. Anyways, these days I am a hardcore Japanese anime fanatic. I also really love the new My Little Pony cartoon. I love going to conventions & spending time with the love of my life. I have never been happier.

Now that 10 yrs or so has passed, since my collecting days... my life is changing & I wanna move out of my parents' house & get my own home & get married... Well my boyfriend says I have to consolidate my beloved collections... I knew the day would come. *sigh* I picked my favorites from Rainbow Brite & put the rest on Ebay... In a few hours, my Sprites & newer version dolls will be sold... Then coming Tuesday my beloved 12" dolls will be sold. I just want them all to have good homes... Cuz I would hate for them to end up in the wrong hands.

Strawberry Shortcake is maybe a little harder for me to let go... But she will be up next. I am lucky though to have such a great boyfriend & he let me choose my favorites, to keep :) Check out the Sale board, my auctions are put up there.

Maki

Old Member Returning!

Post by Maki »

Welcome to the Rainbow Brite Forums.

Sukey

Old Member Returning!

Post by Sukey »

Hi, I remember your screen name. Sorry to hear that you have to sell your collection :(
:rainbow: Sukey