Register    Login    Search    FAQ

Board index » Main Discussion Forums » New Members

Post subject: Serena from Alabama
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:42 pm 

I felt I should re-introduce myself for the people who don't know or remember me. It's been years since I was on here. So my name is Serena obviously, lol, I'm married with 2 boys, ages 9 & 14, and a stepdaughter who lives with us, who's also 14. I've loved Rainbow Brite ever since I was a little girl, and started recollecting her right after I had my first son. I collect a bunch of other things as well; several things being from the 80's & 90's. I'm a stay at home mom, and I homeschool my kids. We moved to the country in March, after living in the city since I was 14. It's quite a change, but I mostly enjoy it. My favorite character is Stormy. ⚡️☔️ I'' big into custom made items, and have a decent sized collection of custom dolls. I'' also way into all the new merchandise, especially the itty bitty's. I've been slowly putting out my vintage collections in my bedroom, as I had them packed away for several years before we moved. It's really reawoken my love for Rainbow Brite. Not that she ever left my heart; she was just hiding under some other things for a few years. ;) I look forward to getting to know anyone I don't know already, and reconnecting with those that I do. :rbstormy: