Rb doll heads & body parts for customizing

Looking for 80's toys or wanting to sell some? Post your offers and requests here so others can contact you! Auctions are welcome, too.
jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I have a box full of doll parts for sale. Great to start customizing or if you already do & need some extra heads. :)

I have some baby brite, rb 18'' , a full dress up rb doll ( she was overstuffed originally) , some 10'' doll heads & parts of the doll bodies. I liked to use the materials for customs so I could use the vintage stuff as much as possible. :)

If anyone is interested, I can take pictures :)

I also have a few mini sprites.

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I have doll heads, body part fabrics & the patterns I made for their body.
Rerooting tutorials are all over you tube :) It's pretty easy if you invest in a reroot tool. Saves your hands. I'm selling a ton of bait rb stuff if you are interested. Just email me sn2bhotmama@yahoo.com

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I still have these if anyone wants to try customizing :) was asking $20 plus shipping. It's a steal since I paid way more on ebay getting these doll heads!

Treasure_House

Post by Treasure_House »

Interested in 10" doll heads with plasic inserts if you still have any. Also; if you have an extra insert I'd be interested. Need one for an old custom I done a while back ago. Doll looks funny without it. I have a couple dolls that need head replacements. Let me know... THANKS!!
When In Doubt - Check It Out

http://www.wix.com/treasure_house/index

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I do still have them, was just gonna sell them all for a set price. I do have a few inserts for 10'' dolls & the larger dolls all have inserts in their heads. I have extra zip ties & things as well. Let me know, email me at sn2bhotmama@yahoo.com :)

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

treasure house,
my email was hacked & changed to onlypraisinghim@gmail.com if you are still interested.