Amabilis’ video thread

Show off your custom dolls, pictures or anything else Rainbow Brite you created and get help from other skilled artists!
Amabilis999

Amabilis’ video thread

Post by Amabilis999 »

Aside from drawing, I also make videos. Most of them are silly (but nothing crude) but I might make more serious videos one day. I hope this thread doesn't break the rules, since this is a parody and I don't intend on linking to any episodes of Rainbow Brite(or anything else for that matter).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32iSTjJJG0s[/video]

Anyhow, the audio is from a SpongeBob episode where a bully at his Boating School is after SpongeBob. I’m not sure if anyone is familiar with or watches the show but Spongebob, at least for its first three seasons, is a funny show. It looks like a show with crude humor, but it’s actually really witty. I was feeling nostalgic the other night, and re-watched some of the episode and got this idea. I’m surprised about how much Spongebob and Patrick’s voices fit Murky and Lurky.

I hope this video was funny, I plain to make more in the future.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Amabilis’ video thread

Post by Rainbow Brite »

LOL!! That's hilarious! I do hope you'll make more :) My video editing skills are VERY basic, so I'm always impressed when I see things like this. Nice work!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Amabilis999

Amabilis’ video thread

Post by Amabilis999 »

Rainbow Brite wrote:LOL!! That's hilarious! I do hope you'll make more :) My video editing skills are VERY basic, so I'm always impressed when I see things like this. Nice work!
Thank you for your kind words.

To be honest, I don’t have the best equipment. The resources I’m working with are pretty primitive. It would be neat to get Vegas one day, but for now I have to work with Window Movie Maker. Luckily, a lot of the videos I make don’t really need fancy effects.

Anyways, thanks for your support. I have 2 videos that I should upload sometime soon. :)

Amabilis999

Amabilis’ video thread

Post by Amabilis999 »

Here's the more dark and mature Rainbow Brite that everyone wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNj6XDDLQg[/video]

I took the audio from the game Shadow the Hedgehog. It's was Sega's failed attempt to make Sonic more appealing to the kids of the mid-2000s, and now people make fun of it. No one looked at the phase "dark and mature" the same way again.

It would be funny if Shadow turned into a duck in the actual game though.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Amabilis’ video thread

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Haha! That was awesome! :D
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Amabilis999

Amabilis’ video thread

Post by Amabilis999 »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Haha! That was awesome! :D
Thank you, I'm glad that you're enjoying them.

I got a new video up. It's different from the past videos I made. TFcon is coming up soon so I had an urge to make a video comparing the different voices for Murky Dismal. Each voice actor had a different take on him. What's your favourite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJC5bC3dx6w[/video]

Anyways, this is my first time making a voice comparison video. I might make more of these for the other characters (it might be hard for some of them as some characters show up less often than others). But if you guys want to see more, I'm more than willing to make them.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Amabilis’ video thread

Post by Rainbow Brite »

That was great!!! Thank you!! I'd love more of those :D
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Amabilis999

Amabilis’ video thread

Post by Amabilis999 »

Rainbow Brite wrote:That was great!!! Thank you!! I'd love more of those :D
Thanks, I will. I’m probably going to make a Rainbow Brite voice comparison video next. I plan to include her voice in the 1980s series, the See and Read Video series, the 2009 shorts, and 2014 series. If there’s voice that I’m missing feel free to let me know. As a head up, I’m not going to include the Robot Chicken voices because I see them more as a parody than official voices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbXMNXP ... e=youtu.be[/video]

In the meantime, I made another video. I found a 1980s commercial of Peter Cullen narrating a car commercial. So I used the audio from that commercial and made it into a commercial for the Grunge Buggy.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Amabilis’ video thread

Post by Rainbow Brite »

LOL!!! That was hysterical :lol:
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Amabilis999

Amabilis’ video thread

Post by Amabilis999 »

Rainbow Brite wrote:LOL!!! That was hysterical :lol:
Thank you, I'm glad to hear that you found it video funny. I made sure that the timing was just right.