Custom Skydancer & Sunriser plush

Show off your custom dolls, pictures or anything else Rainbow Brite you created and get help from other skilled artists!
jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

lol, you know I was working late at night & took pictures the next morning & my daughter pointed out my mistake! I had to change her mark to a lightning bolt! I was so frustrated I messed that up. I knew it, but I guess getting older working late at night is not a good idea! LOL

Moonglo, I accept payment plans. I won't be home till mid February, but I did bring a Shimmer one I started with me :) I buy the eyes and custom paint them. I use Minky fabrics, so they will be really soft. I also dont put any wiring in the legs. I just really over stuff the area so they stay firm. :) They are completely play safe :) My intent was a custom that could be loved well by children ;) as well as collectors.

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

I finally finished a custom Shimmer plush horse.

I will be trying to finish some custom hand sprites for Stormy, moonlgo & tp soon. My sister is posting them on ebay for me as they are finished. So you can keep an eye out for them . I'll be making a Stormy soon as well.
Attachments
20140709_134800.jpeg
20140709_134800.jpeg (551.25 KiB) Viewed 4220 times