Jumbo Rainbow Brite itty bitty

The main forum for discussing our beloved 80's childhood character and series.
Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

The jumbo Rainbow Brite itty bitty has been spotted in a store in Canada, so she should be hitting other stores shortly!

https://www.instagram.com/p/-r9snEhpXs/

The individual who posted the image said she was $129, which I assume is what she'll cost in the US as well since that's the same price as the jumbo Mickey. I love that you can stick itty bittys in her belt like the jumbo Darth Vader! But I'll have to see her in person to determine if I'll fill all of the spots, or just 1-2. I want to be able to see her Color Belt!

Let me know if any of you find one in your store :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Galacticatt

Post by Galacticatt »

A friend of mine got hers on Dec 9th- (she lives in Toronto CA)

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Canada definitely got them first, but I've also heard tales from Indiana, Ohio and other states that they've started showing up in. I had to make a 3 hour round trip drive to the corporate store nearest me to get her - only to find out later that a store half an hour away had her. But it's definitely not the largest or most popular Hallmark store in our area...so I never thought to call them. Ah well...it was a nice day for a drive :-) Here's my review of her and the new Clippys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7is7YWAOAc

My advice on finding the jumbo is to call every single store in your area until you find her. I feel sure that by January, most stores will have her...but I'm not certain that she'll be easy to track down before Christmas.

Good luck everyone!!! She really is something to behold :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Galacticatt

Post by Galacticatt »

I'll look for her when our home renovation finishes- I want her bad but we are currently living in a very small portion of our house with 3 cats and things are getting very crowded (and dusty).

My wife would go completely nuts if she saw me come in with the Biggee Rainbow Brite at this point...

But someday, she will be mine.

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

I got my Jumbo Itty bitty today!
She's so soft and fuzzy, I love her!

The clerk at the store kept joking that she was "too brite" and that she wanted to "punch her sweet little face in"

I was like.. "Err... please don't! I just paid for her!"

But she's mine now! And I love her! And.... she's locked in a closet because my cats are jerks and I fear for her safety.

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

I just got mine! So cute!
(and I'm not sure why the images are now sideways...they weren't when I uploaded them)
Last edited by Clinozoisite on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Squee!!! :) :) :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Imagi

Post by Imagi »

:blink: Holy! That is HUGE! :O

Galacticatt

Post by Galacticatt »

silverorangetears wrote:I got my Jumbo Itty bitty today!
She's so soft and fuzzy, I love her!

The clerk at the store kept joking that she was "too brite" and that she wanted to "punch her sweet little face in"

I was like.. "Err... please don't! I just paid for her!"

But she's mine now! And I love her! And.... she's locked in a closet because my cats are jerks and I fear for her safety.
Wow ! That Hallmark employee could probably use some lessons in how to sell her own products, sheesh.

Glad everyone is getting their biggees- they are so BIG!

I noticed that there is even a listing online finally so maybe they will stick around for a little while- I hope so!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Galacticatt wrote:I noticed that there is even a listing online finally so maybe they will stick around for a little while- I hope so!
I hope so too! I've been seeing pics on Instagram and Twitter of new store displays, and they all have a jumbo RB in them - so she's definitely out there :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net