Should be getting Starlite on Monday! Soooo excited!!!

The main forum for discussing our beloved 80's childhood character and series.
Galacticatt

Post by Galacticatt »

I noticed he is listed on the Hallmark.com site so hopefully he will be in stock for purchase direct from Hallmark soon! (I love his look but not the drive to my Hallmark!)

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Sukey wrote:So, I picked up a Starlite this weekend. The yarn used for his hair is a lot thinner than I expected. He actually seems a lot smaller than I expected- I put Twink on top of him and he looks so big compared to Starlite(maybe he is a baby Starlite :rbsmile:)! His body is oddly shaped. Overall still very cute, though!
I was surprised by the yarn as well, but I actually love it because it's so soft and there's so much of it! And so PRETTY! hehe :-D He's definitely not to scale with Twink and Rainbow, but Twink's not to scale with Rainbow either...lol. An itty bitty RB would fit on Starlite great...but good luck keeping her on his back ;-) I think his body is a bit too "full" for his head and legs, but I like him better in person than I did in the photos.

And yes Galacticatt! I was so happy to see him show up there! Hopefully he'll be available for sale soon. And hopefully Twink will be back in stock soon!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Galacticatt

Post by Galacticatt »

Yay! He's finally back in stock on Hallmark.com!!!! Get him while you can!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Galacticatt wrote:Yay! He's finally back in stock on Hallmark.com!!!! Get him while you can!
Woohoo!! I hope Twink will come back in stock soon!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

I just ordered Starlite on Hallmark.com which is great, because I hate calling around to Hallmarks, trying to explain what I want, and then going there, haha.
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.