Peter Cullen at TFcon

The main forum for discussing our beloved 80's childhood character and series.
Rainbow Brite
Admin

Peter Cullen at TFcon

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Squeeee!!! I'm so glad that it went so well!!! Totally happy for you :D I'd love to see your picture with him! That's ADORABLE that he did a Murky voice for you!!! :D
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Amabilis999

Peter Cullen at TFcon

Post by Amabilis999 »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Squeeee!!! I'm so glad that it went so well!!! Totally happy for you :D I'd love to see your picture with him! That's ADORABLE that he did a Murky voice for you!!! :D
Yeah, it was great to see him do the Murky voice in person! While he was doing it, I was squeeing and cracking up the whole time. I didn't ask him to do it; he did it as soon as I told him how much I loved his role as Murky.

Anyways here's a picture with me and Peter Cullen.
Tfcon2.png
Tfcon2.png (8.37 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
You can't see the signature from the picture. So here's a picture of the Murky doll with the signature.
Murky Dismal.png
Murky Dismal.png (6.45 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
I'm so happy that I got the chance to meet Peter Cullen. It was my first time attending a con and I had a great time. I got some merch from the 80's toy show, but not Rainbow Brite related ones. The only Rainbow Brite merch I could find was a Lurky doll. It wasn't the giant one(I think) so I didn't get it since I already own the smaller one.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Peter Cullen at TFcon

Post by Rainbow Brite »

OHMYGOD I'M DYING OF JEALOUSY!!! This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Can I share these pictures on RainbowBrite.org?
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Amabilis999

Peter Cullen at TFcon

Post by Amabilis999 »

Rainbow Brite wrote:OHMYGOD I'M DYING OF JEALOUSY!!! This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Can I share these pictures on RainbowBrite.org?
Sure thing! :)

Galacticatt

Peter Cullen at TFcon

Post by Galacticatt »

That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Amabilis999

Peter Cullen at TFcon

Post by Amabilis999 »

Galacticatt wrote:That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it was.

Anyways I wish I didn’t have to miss the Q and A though. There were a lot of great questions that were asked about his relationship with Transfromers, the fanbase and his career in general. However, there’s a part of the Q and A that I think will interest Rainbow Brite fans as well. In one of his answers, He talked about where he gets inspiration for his cartoon voices and he used Murky’s voice for an example. He also did his own Lurky impression (which was a really good one I might add) soon after he described Murky’s character.

The Q and A seemed like a nice event to attend in person, but luckily the whole thing is uploaded in Youtube:
https://youtu.be/G23mZgLqDaY?t=45m35s

I skipped to the question where he talks about Murky and Lurky in case you want to see it yourself.

Even though I didn’t attend the Q and A in person, I’m very grateful for meeting Peter Cullen. It definitely made my summer.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Peter Cullen at TFcon

Post by Rainbow Brite »

OMG I'm so glad that someone video taped that panel!! That was amazing!! :D :D :D
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net