OMG the Itty Bittys!

The main forum for discussing our beloved 80's childhood character and series.
Galacticatt

OMG the Itty Bittys!

Post by Galacticatt »

They are SO much cuter than I had imagined! I want them so bad- I am completely freaked out at the thought of not being able to get them- GAAAA! THE CUTENESS!

There is no Hallmark anywhere close to where I live- so I will be trying to talk family members in CA into driving 45 minutes out of their way to one of the Hallmark stores on the list- when they come out. I sure wish they'd make them available for purchase online...

Rainbow Brite
Admin

OMG the Itty Bittys!

Post by Rainbow Brite »

They will be available online :)

http://shop.hallmark.com/itty-bittys/
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Amabilis999

OMG the Itty Bittys!

Post by Amabilis999 »

The Itty Bittys look cute so far. I hope they include more characters for the Itty Bitty line since the Sprites have the same model but with different colours. I wonder if Hallmark’s online store ships to Canada. I haven’t seen any news of Hallmark extending this line outside the U.S. and I wouldn’t want to miss out.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

OMG the Itty Bittys!

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Amabilis999 wrote:The Itty Bittys look cute so far. I hope they include more characters for the Itty Bitty line since the Sprites have the same model but with different colours.
I agree, and feel sure that they will :) At least, if they sell well. But I can't see why they wouldn't. They're ADORABLE!!
I wonder if Hallmark’s online store ships to Canada. I haven’t seen any news of Hallmark extending this line outside the U.S. and I wouldn’t want to miss out.
Their online store only ships to the U.S., and so far, they've only said these products will be sold in the U.S. But I'm hoping that will change. At the very least, there are other websites that sell Hallmark ornaments and ship internationally - so maybe they'll sell the dolls too. If nothing else, I'm certain they'll show up on Ebay and Amazon.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Galacticatt

OMG the Itty Bittys!

Post by Galacticatt »

I will definitely be checking Hallmark.com often to see if the Rainbow Brite dolls are up! Knowing my luck, the day that I forget to look or go on vacation, they will go up and sell out!

dragonfly

OMG the Itty Bittys!

Post by dragonfly »

There's a store about an hour away from my apartment that is on the list of stores that will be carrying them. I'm nervous/paranoid that someone will come and buy out the whole store's stock before I get there. I'm really considering waiting outside the store before it opens! I can't believe how much these itty bittys are making me go crazy lol.

When's the exact day they come out?

I'm so excited, they're too cute and I want them all right now LOL

Imagi

OMG the Itty Bittys!

Post by Imagi »

Hey is the list of stores carrying Rainbow Brite the same that was posted before or different?

Rainbow Brite
Admin

OMG the Itty Bittys!

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Galacticatt wrote:I will definitely be checking Hallmark.com often to see if the Rainbow Brite dolls are up! Knowing my luck, the day that I forget to look or go on vacation, they will go up and sell out!
I hope that's not the case! You definitely need them for your collection :)
There's a store about an hour away from my apartment that is on the list of stores that will be carrying them. I'm nervous/paranoid that someone will come and buy out the whole store's stock before I get there. I'm really considering waiting outside the store before it opens! I can't believe how much these itty bittys are making me go crazy lol.
lol, hopefully it won't come to that! Maybe it would be easier to buy them from Hallmark.com? Or at the very least, if you call ahead, maybe they can hold some for you?
When's the exact day they come out?
We don't know yet. Some have speculated that it's August 11th, Hallmark said "late August," but we don't have anything definitive at this time. As soon as I know, I'll let ya'll know :)
I'm so excited, they're too cute and I want them all right now LOL
Agreed!! They are ADORABLE!! :D
Hey is the list of stores carrying Rainbow Brite the same that was posted before or different?
That list was only for the non-toy merchandise (ie. t-shirts, mousepads, mugs, tote bags, etc). We haven't been told yet which stores will carry the itty bittys and other toys, but I'm hoping it's most of them! Thankfully we know they'll be available online as well :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite
Admin

OMG the Itty Bittys!

Post by Rainbow Brite »

They're available now!! Get them while the getting's good :)

http://shop.hallmark.com/rainbow-brite/

More details about them and other new RB merch can be found here:

http://www.hallmark.com/rainbow-brite/
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Galacticatt

OMG the Itty Bittys!

Post by Galacticatt »

Oh wow- I had been watching the site- but stopped checking when they posted that the Itty Bittys would go up on June 22nd!

THey went up 4 days early!!!!! Thank goodness I was able to get them- they are soooo adorable! I hope Twink goes up online too (and doesn't sell out immediately) from his prototype he looks really adorable!