Cannot find Rainbow Brite at ANY Hallmark

The main forum for discussing our beloved 80's childhood character and series.
Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Imagi wrote:I'll know soon enough...I'm going to go exploring to that store today. :)
Awesome!! Definitely take pics :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Imagi

Post by Imagi »

Okay here are the pictures I took! And before we start that's not a RB clipboard by the way. ;)

So anyway I ended up with two compacts, both of the Color Kids and Rainbow with Starlte, and the color kid mug (checked on Zazzle to and it's cheaper to get them in store ;) ) on level one. I'm not really a compact girl so chances are I'll be selling one if not both...when I figure out how to do so. ^^;

Level two is the cosmetic bags....Was tempted but again $25 dollars for each of those? Not in my budget. :(

And ie...the store lady who said there were three rainbow brite shirts...mistook the cosmetic bags for the shirts. :(

Level four is the t-shirts. Ended up with the t-shirt on the right and in the center that is my new bag! And yes it's the same size as the one on the bottom shelf. :)

The white t-shirt with the pink sleeves unfortunately was a no...they only had S,M,L and no XL...not good. :(

Also did you know Hallmark calls people when items come in? I just left my info with the sales manager and she'll call me when the end of Aug Rainbow Brite items come in. :)

Also also try and purchase RB merchandise when possible...the stores keep track of what sells and will replenish when needed. ;)
Attachments
Vigor pictures 1910.jpg
Vigor pictures 1910.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 959 times
Vigor pictures 1909.jpg
Vigor pictures 1909.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 959 times
Vigor pictures 1908.jpg
Vigor pictures 1908.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 959 times

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Thanks for the info and pics!

BTW, the pink-sleeved shirts are super stretchy, so you may be able to wear a large. I got a medium judging from the measurements alone, but once I put it on, realized I could've gotten a small.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

dragonfly

Post by dragonfly »

WOW thank you so much for taking pics!!!! I love everything! As soon as I get paid again I'm going to try a couple stores to see about placing a mail order.

YES I AGREE 100% about the pink/white shirts, they are SUPER stretchy. I bought an XL it stretched out after about an hour of wearing it. I actually think if I lost 5lbs I'd be able to wear a Medium.

Sukey

Post by Sukey »

Woo hoo! So my friend lives closer to a corporates Hallmark and bought me aRB logo shirt, a magnet and a mirror! I wanted a mug, but the only one left was the balloon one and wasn't thrilled about that one. About a month after that I was near that store and they still had merchandise left. I got the 3/4 sleeve shirt with Starlite and a Starlite tote bag. I plan on dyeing or tie dyeing the shirts and tote bag. I'm not a big fan of white, but love colors ;)

I really think Hallmark went a little crazy high with their prices. I mean $24.99 for a little make-up bag/ pouch?!? Really?!? I hope this doesn't hurt the chance future releases :(. If they start to clearance this stuff I might buy more.
:rainbow: Sukey