Books

The main forum for discussing our beloved 80's childhood character and series.
dragonfly

Books

Post by dragonfly »

So I just got four of the books for the first time ever. I can't believe it took me so long to actually buy a Rainbow Brite book. I'm kinda mad at myself because they're adorable and my daughter loves them too. I have Rainbow Brite gets rescued, the Color Thieves, Big Color Mixup, and Happy Birthday Buddy Blue. I want to collect all of the books because there were only so many episodes made and these are almost like little episodes. So I guess I'm saying, don't pass on the books, they're really cute and fun and just give you more stories about Rainbow and friends.

Love u guys!
-Shay

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Books

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I'm in complete agreement there :) The books are fantastic!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Sukey

Books

Post by Sukey »

I love the books! They have so many beautiful pics in them!
:rainbow: Sukey

dragonfly

Books

Post by dragonfly »

Yep I love the pictures!
I'm trying to put together a Rainbow Brite quarter sleeve tattoo, so I'm picking my favorites parts of Rainbowland for the background and the books are a perfect reference tool. It'll be great when I walk into the tattoo shop with all my RB books! hee hee

Imagi

Books

Post by Imagi »

I heard Twink's color change was mentioned in one of the Rainbow Brite books. Which one is it?

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Books

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Imagi wrote:I heard Twink's color change was mentioned in one of the Rainbow Brite books. Which one is it?
It's not in one of the books. It's in the See and Read Volume #2 VHS - episode "Twink's Surprise." RainbowBriteCoUk has it up on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/PjReBtip_qs?list=PLB2334563996840EB

I wish they had made actual books out of those stories! I love some of the artwork!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net