Episode 1: Cloudy with a Chance of Gloom

The main forum for discussing our beloved 80's childhood character and series.
Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Maki wrote:I may never get to see that new series because I'm from Canada, and everytime those episodes would upload on YouTube, Dailymotion, etc. they may say it's available on in the USA and/or not be viewable like Lionsgate.. IF there's a hidden link for someone to upload those episodes so we can download and watch them, let us know (through pm or e-mail).
I have been told by Feeln representatives that it will be available in other countries soon, but they don't have a date for me yet. I'll pass that info on as soon as I know it. There are no hidden links - it's a paid subscription service. I know you're anxious to see it, but let's not encourage piracy here ;)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Galacticatt

Post by Galacticatt »

Well I hope that Feeln just has exclusivity for a temporary period of time, I think that for the show to do well again (and for there to be a chance at marketing stuff) it will probably need to get to Hulu or Netflix or even Amazon at some point...

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Galacticatt wrote:Well I hope that Feeln just has exclusivity for a temporary period of time, I think that for the show to do well again (and for there to be a chance at marketing stuff) it will probably need to get to Hulu or Netflix or even Amazon at some point...
I share your sentiment, and hope that it will come to other services soon as well. I could be misreading them, but it seems there have been little hints here and there that it may in the future. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Spoiler: show
now you can use spoiler tags too

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

SunSpire wrote:now you can use spoiler tags too
Cool!! Thanks Sunspire! :bg:
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Robert Teague

Post by Robert Teague »

Besides the statue of the sprite, another piece of the historical puzzle was the first thing Stormy attacked-- a keep by itself near the border of the Pits.

It seemed to be occupied, and might be a watchtower built after the Pits split off from Rainbowland.
"Magnets are cool, too..." --Ruby Rose, RWBY