How To Most of the Way Restore Sprite Fur

The main forum for discussing our beloved 80's childhood character and series.
systemcat

How To Most of the Way Restore Sprite Fur

Post by systemcat »

Before I go to subject I'd like to saw sorry that I've been away so long. I just haven't had any thing to really add.

Quite a while back I was told by some one here my sprite's fur got melted by a dryer, when the person saw my photograph of them. That "melted fur is near imposable to restore". Well between yesterday and today I got one of them to being more fluffy then it's been since my childhood. First and this you have to do a ton of is pick away upwards with your nails in the melded fur to break it up. After you feel you've un-notted it as best you can with that here's the oddball. Would you believe this trick was taught to me for the propose of part of the way of fixing damaged My Little Ponies? Use conditioner on the toy and rub it in. Treat it like you're washing hair. Then when drying, continue picking at it. Also scrape your nails through the false fur. Soon it will start looking fluffy. I don't want to photo the one I've done this to so far till it's thoroughly dry. I'll post a picture here if wanted.