Looking for a specific picture

Here you can post about everything that does not belong in any of the other sections.
Nessus77

Post by Nessus77 »

My wife is planning on getting a Rainbow Brite tattoo in a couple of weeks and she can't find one of the images she was hoping to use. The picture we're looking for is of Rainbow Brite projecting a rainbow from her belt (I'm not sure if she's riding Starlite or not, but probably). The image shows the rainbow going some distance away and curving back under them, I belive. The main thing we're really looking for is an image showing the rainbow coming from her belt and going off into the distance, so the specific image I'm poorly describing here isn't critical, but something similar would be really helpful.

Is anyone here familiar with the image I described, or something else that would work for us? If so could you point me to it?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Hmm, I can't think of one like you're describing. But here is one of her shooting a rainbow from her belt:

Does that help at all? Feel free to peruse my image gallery as well:

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/gallery/

And here are other Rainbow Brite tattoos for inspiration:

http://rainbowbrite.org/tattoos/
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Nessus77

Post by Nessus77 »

Unfortunately we've already been finding that one. Thank you for the suggestion though.

I talked to my wife about it a bit more. Apparently it was actually somewhat similar to the one above but the rainbow didn't end in clouds like that. It swirled off into the distance.

Also, thank you for the gallery links. I'll check them out when I have some time this evening. Once her tattoo is finished I'll have to remember to add a picture to the gallery.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Good luck! I imagine any decent tattoo artist should be able to make a rainbow swirl off to wherever you want :)

And yes! I definitely want to see it once it's finished! :bg:
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net