Anyone have Rainbow (non-RB) Collections?

Here you can post about everything that does not belong in any of the other sections.
Sukey

Post by Sukey »

I was wondering if anyone collects rainbow items? Here is some examples of my rainbow goodies.

I have admired this tea set since I was little. My parents got it as a wedding present. My mom told me recently that it was in the car in a box of stuff to be donated. She said she thought I always liked it. So now it lives at my house after all these years :)

I'm not sure when my rainbow mug collection started, but I'm guessing I found one at Good Will. My husband said I am running out of room for them, so I have to stop buying them. I shifted my mugs around and said "I made space for one more" Lol! And I filled that spot in matter of days when I found one at Salvation Army this weekend :rbsmile: Unfortunately the Dr. Pepper glasses are not as easy to come by, although I look for them at every thrift store, yard sale and flea market- I have never been able to find any :(

I would love to see other's rainbow collections.
:rainbow: Sukey

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

EEEEEE!!! I love your teapot, mugs and glasses!!! I used to have a ton of those rainbow mugs too, but they must have gotten lost in a move at some point :( They're harder to find these days. I have collected several other rainbow mugs though, as well as other random rainbow things. I'll try to take pics soon to share with you :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Sukey

Post by Sukey »

Yay!!!

Galacticatt

Post by Galacticatt »

Hey I used to have a ton of those same mugs too! I don't really have a rainbow "collection" but I do have a hard time resisting anything (be it socks, dolls, plush unicorns or clothing) with rainbows on it...

Love me some rainbows!

Sukey

Post by Sukey »

Galacticatt wrote:Hey I used to have a ton of those same mugs too! I don't really have a rainbow "collection" but I do have a hard time resisting anything (be it socks, dolls, plush unicorns or clothing) with rainbows on it...

Love me some rainbows!
Absolutely!!! :rbsmile: oh, I just thought of more rainbow items- maybe I will take some pics :)

I'm not sure if I'll be able to stop myself if I come across another rainbow mug. I bought one recently that was flawed and told hubby that is my personal tea mug(I'm not a coffee drinker). Since it was already flawed I felt like it was ok for me use it lol! I usually pay somewhere between .25 cents to a dollar for them so it is hard to pass em up when I come across them.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I'm a tea drinker too, and am the same way with my rainbow mugs...I never use them because I don't want to mess them up...lol :lol:
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

Can't say I collect general rainbow stuff, but I think everyone who is walking "The Way of the Brite :P " needs one of these.

I love this thing. I use it for meditation all the time.

http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/pr ... Hwodsk8PxQ

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I have a couple of those too StarVoyager!! They're great :D
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net