About this board

Here you can post about everything that does not belong in any of the other sections.
IndigoJoy

About this board

Post by IndigoJoy »

I don't know if there's a big desire to make this board mobile-friendly, but I do most of my browsing on my iPad now and there is a glitch with the "online" button. Here's a screenshot.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (451.24 KiB) Viewed 9563 times
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

IndigoJoy

About this board

Post by IndigoJoy »

Well it appears that problem is only in Safari on iOS 8, I've downloaded Chrome for iOS and the board looks normal.
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

SunSpire
Site Admin

About this board

Post by SunSpire »

I don't use mobile devices and can't really do much about it I'm afraid. That's a strange behaviour tho, maybe a missing closing tag in the code or something, hmm ...
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Galacticatt

About this board

Post by Galacticatt »

I guess another question about this board- is there a reason why the "Off Topic" discussion appears before the "Rainbow Brite" discussion? OCD minds would like to know... :P

Watercolor
Admin

About this board

Post by Watercolor »

Galacticatt wrote:I guess another question about this board- is there a reason why the "Off Topic" discussion appears before the "Rainbow Brite" discussion? OCD minds would like to know... :P
Not sure. :blink: I'm thinking that is just how it always was. Fixed now. ^_^ Enjoy!

Galacticatt

About this board

Post by Galacticatt »

Watercolor wrote:
Galacticatt wrote:I guess another question about this board- is there a reason why the "Off Topic" discussion appears before the "Rainbow Brite" discussion? OCD minds would like to know... :P
Not sure. :blink: I'm thinking that is just how it always was. Fixed now. ^_^ Enjoy!
Thanks!!!