TV shows

Here you can post about everything that does not belong in any of the other sections.
Treasure_House

TV shows

Post by Treasure_House »

As of late I'd been looking in stores at tv shows that are now on DVD and I'd been looking on ebay to see if anything new is out as well that may or may not have hit shelves. I'm a bit surprised. Many of the chipmunks shows are coming out, Dragon Ball, The littles, some of the original CareBears, Duck Tales, Dark Wing Duck, Rescue Rangers, Tales Spin, the list goes on and on. It's nice that MLP and Strawberry have come out. But it's more of a "newer" version. A shame that the original hasn't come out. I'd looked up the Wuzzles and so far nothing. So it's possible, in my thoughts, that maybe they'll come out with the other 900 thousand or so shows that we'd all grown up with and loved and in today's "modern" time had gotten lost in the shuffle. Who knows. But it's still amazing to see something other than these lame "newer" shows that creaters had come out with. At least our old stuff made sense.

:pikachu:

So what's everyone elses thoughts on this?
When In Doubt - Check It Out

http://www.wix.com/treasure_house/index

Rainbow Brite
Admin

TV shows

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I wish I knew exactly who held the rights to the Rainbow Brite episodes at this point. It's probably complicated, knowing how many hands DiC Entertainment's properties have changed hands with over the years. But if they were able to put one on DVD to go along with the Toy Play dolls, then surely they can do the rest.
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net