Deleted User

SunSpire
Site Admin

Deleted User

Post by SunSpire »

After careful consideration I decided to delete the member known as Stormy2009, who did not follow the board's "netiquette" and disturbed the community with her pointless and sometimes even dishonest one-liners and badly spelt messages.

It is up to her to rejoin our community with a better attitude some time in the future.

Thanks all who contacted me regarding this matter.

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

WishBear2001

Re: Deleted User

Post by WishBear2001 »

The post she made about cheap inflatable beach balls in the Buy, Sell and Trade is honest, my mother keeps popping the ball she wants to play with before she gets a chance. D: I am not sure about why she wanted to know how much a 10 inch bendable RB is worth because she has none of those in her collection.

How do I keep the kids off the laptop?

Watercolor
Admin

Post by Watercolor »

WishBear2001 wrote:

How do I keep the kids off the laptop?

I PMed you this information last week when someone else "took over your laptop".
1: Make sure your mother, who is supposed to be managing the kids KNOWs what they are doing.
2: If the laptop is yours, or even if it is a family used computer PASSWORD protect it, so that they cannot login when you are not there. If you do not know how to do this consult an adult in your household.

If this person does come back I insist they write complete sentences! L337/TXT Speak SUCKS! If they want to be understood they should use complete words.

ScootalooGal2009

Post by ScootalooGal2009 »

undelete her, she's my gf

Rainbow Brite UK

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

ScootalooGal2009 wrote:undelete her, she's my gf

We appreciate your concern for your friend, but they will not be un-deleted.
They abused the forums and made so many pointless posts often enough to be mistaken for spam.
If your friend decided to come back to the forums, they may re-register, but only if they agree to post fairly.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite UK wrote:

We appreciate your concern for your friend, but they will not be un-deleted.
They abused the forums and made so many pointless posts often enough to be mistaken for spam.
If your friend decided to come back to the forums, they may re-register, but only if they agree to post fairly.
Actually, I'm sure they're the same person. This new user has a similar username and has already made a post strikingly similar to one made by the deleted user in Tom-sprite's art thread.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

So? I don't think that being someone's girlfriend qualifies for being a member on the boards, sorry.

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Thank you for taking care of the second issue. :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

No worries :)

"SunSpire"
</a>*
[/html]

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

I honestly don't understand why bad grammar is a reason to delete someone. Over my years on the internet, I've seen too many people get bullied for not knowing how to spell, which I think is wrong. If there was more problems than just that, then forgive me as I don't totally know what happened. :)

edit: I've seen a couple of her posts (quoted, etc) and I can sorta see now why she was deleted.
Last edited by Dialga-Brite on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9