Easter Exchange

What do you want to do for the Easter event?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:06 am

Easter card exchange
No votes
Easter Egg Surprise exchange
100%

Total votes: 4

Tennyo

Easter Exchange

Post by Tennyo »

OMG I got mine today! ^_^

Rainbowbrite84

Easter Exchange

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

My package was shipped out today :)

Chibi Rachy

Easter Exchange

Post by Chibi Rachy »

My package will be shipped out Saturday morning...I thought I'd be able to make it home from school on time to get to the post office, but between training and students staying after school, as well as the construction heading into town, it's not going to be until then.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Easter Exchange

Post by Chibi Rachy »

My package was shipped today. Post lady said the estimated arrival would be Monday.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Clinozoisite

Easter Exchange

Post by Clinozoisite »

Although I greatly appreciate my buddy's efforts (yay ChibiRachy!), in the future, we should go with baskets for the Easter Exchange.

All of my candies tasted/smelled like plastic, due to the eggs they were in. Now I'm a bit worried that all the items I sent to Tennyo tasted bad, since I mostly sent her chocolates and other edible things... I guess Easter candy is normally only in the egg for an hour or two, as opposed to several days. :(

*I love my stickers, though! Cute and shiny and winking at me! :lol:

Chibi Rachy

Easter Exchange

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Clinozoisite wrote:Although I greatly appreciate my buddy's efforts (yay ChibiRachy!), in the future, we should go with baskets for the Easter Exchange.

All of my candies tasted/smelled like plastic, due to the eggs they were in. Now I'm a bit worried that all the items I sent to Tennyo tasted bad, since I mostly sent her chocolates and other edible things... I guess Easter candy is normally only in the egg for an hour or two, as opposed to several days. :(

*I love my stickers, though! Cute and shiny and winking at me! :lol:
Glad you liked my eggs :)

I've not eaten the candy in my buddy's package yet (though I love the Reese eggs so they are chilling in the fridge), but baskets would increase the cost of shipping and be awkward to ship because of the handle. Perhaps we simply shouldn't do candy and stick to trinkets and quotes and such. If someone wanted to send candy, send it outside of the eggs so it doesn't taste like the plastic.

I'm choosing to open my eggs a little each day until Easter, so it comes out to about 2 a day so I've not seen everything in my eggs yet. I've gotten through 1-4 (they were numbered) and I love them. I'm baffled as to how you figured out I'd enjoy the PR quote though. I must have mentioned more beyond just liking it here XD

Tennyo

Easter Exchange

Post by Tennyo »

Hey, just to let you all know, I'm not gone. Sorry I haven't been around. I've just had IRL things pop up.

Package is in transit. :)

Rainbowbrite84

Easter Exchange

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around my internet got shut off. But I wanted to let you guys know, that I never got my Easter package :( I guess it got lost somewhere

Tennyo

Easter Exchange

Post by Tennyo »

Hey hey hey

Oh geez I just realized that my package never ever did get to my person... :blush:

I know it's uber late but I'm going to send something out ASAP to make up for this.

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry. T_T

Sukey

Easter Exchange

Post by Sukey »

I participated in two Easter exchanges in the years past. We did Easter baskets both times and I personally liked doing the baskets. Easter is one of my favorite holidays and I very much enjoy putting rainbow colored baskets together with a Rainbow Brite theme. Unfortunately each time I got burned when I did it. The first year I received a dixie cup as my basket and the second time I received nothing from my exchange partner. To be honest I still would rather do small baskets even though it didn't work out too well for me in the past. I think I had more fun making my basket and would considering joining again because it was something I enjoyed doing- maybe third time is a charm :lol:

Sukey :rainbow:
:rainbow: Sukey