Easter Exchange

What do you want to do for the Easter event?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:06 am

Easter card exchange
No votes
Easter Egg Surprise exchange
100%

Total votes: 4

Chibi Rachy

Re: Easter Exchange

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbowbrite84 wrote:You can count me in :) I voted for eggs too
Added to the list!

Looks like eggs will be the winner, unless more people miraculously sign up :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

We gonna do this soon? You aren't leaving much time for shopping if we have to get them out in time to arrive before Easter. :/

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tennyo wrote:We gonna do this soon? You aren't leaving much time for shopping if we have to get them out in time to arrive before Easter. :/
Poll ends this weekend, but I'm gonna end it sooner. I was waiting to see if BriteAsARainbow would sign up. I do have to send out questionnaires again as well, a slightly different version than the V-day ones. Don't worry :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Re: Easter Exchange/New Info!

Post by Chibi Rachy »

All right so I just ended the poll. Here's the rules and such for doing the next step:

Fill out this questionnaire and send it to me via PM:

Username:
Favorite spring things:
Favorite types of quotes (funny, inspiring, etc):
Favorite candy:
Favorite trinkets:
Any tiny things you collect?:

Instructions for you:

1. Buy a pack of 12 plastic eggs (or use some you already have). I was just at the dollar store today and saw they were selling eggs as sets of 8 and sets of 14. You need 12, no matter what you pick
2. Use the person's questionnaire to fill the eggs. It's up to you how much you put in the eggs. Your limit to spend is $10 and $2 will most likely be spent on eggs.
3. Ship it to the person around the last week of March. If you have issues, let us know. We don't bite!

That's it. If I don't have someone's questionnaire by Saturday, I'll be sending PMs. Clinozoisite, please send me your address with your questionnaire. Yours is the only one I don't have on file.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Received PMs from Tennyo and RB84. Just sent Clinozoisite a PM since I haven't heard from you.

Do we want to do this as a secret exchange like with V-day or does it matter? If we choose secret, I'll have to select someone to do the choosing. If it's not secret, then I can stick all the names in a hat and pair up people. If you want it to be secret, but don't mind if I know what my person is, let me know.

Chibi Rachy

Re: Easter Exchange/Update!

Post by Chibi Rachy »

All right so I put names into a hat and drew out who got what. You should now have your person, their questionnaire, and their address in a nice shiny PM in your inbox. You're more than welcome to share who you have; it really doesn't have to be a secret if you don't want it to be. Just don't share what went in the eggs!

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

My buddy's box is sent out. I hope she enjoys it. :lol:

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Clinozoisite wrote:My buddy's box is sent out. I hope she enjoys it. :lol:
XD You're super fast. I only have the eggs for mine, and I've had those. I'ma put my buddy's together this weekend and ship it out next week hopefully.

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

All my eggs are done :) Now I just have to mail them out, which won't be until monday.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbowbrite84 wrote:All my eggs are done :) Now I just have to mail them out, which won't be until monday.
Looks like we may all get them out on time this holiday XD