Easter Exchange

What do you want to do for the Easter event?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:06 am

Easter card exchange
No votes
Easter Egg Surprise exchange
100%

Total votes: 4

Chibi Rachy

Easter Exchange

Post by Chibi Rachy »

All right so here we go with this thread. Here you can sign up for the event and vote on the exchange we will be doing. We only have 2 suggestions for this event, so whichever wins the poll will be the one we all do.

As always, the same rules apply as before:

1. You must be able to exchange info on the 'net
2. You must be able to send out the package before Easter
3. Your spending limit is $10

For rule #2, we all know the mail is slow and things happen, such as the storms around the V-day event. This is cool, and you just have to keep us updated. As for rule #3, I have a feeling everyone will spend less than this since it all has to fit in eggs, but I had to put some kind of limit on it.

Poll Options:

Easter Card Exchange: You purchase a card for each person on the exchange list and send it to them. You can put whatever you want in the cards. Some examples are drawings, notes, pictures, etc.

Easter Egg Surprise Exchange: You buy a pack of 12 plastic eggs (or use some you have on hand). In each egg, you put something/s. Some examples are tiny trinkets, pictures, phrases, etc. I will send a questionnaire out like before to get some ideas for your person. You only do this for your "secret pal" who will be assigned to you. You do not have to put the eggs in a basket of any kind.

There you have it! Vote and sign-up. I'll keep the poll running for 2 weeks from today. At that point, I'll get the event posted and your assigned secret pal, if necessary.

Current Participants:

1. Chibi Rachy
2. Clinozoisite
3. Tennyo
4. RainbowBrite84
Last edited by Chibi Rachy on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

BriteAsARainbow

Re: Easter Exchange

Post by BriteAsARainbow »

Is it too late to suggest another idea? Easter basket gift exchange, similar to the Valentine gift exchange. Put together a basket of things they love.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

BriteAsARainbow wrote:Is it too late to suggest another idea? Easter basket gift exchange, similar to the Valentine gift exchange. Put together a basket of things they love.
I'm sorry, but if I were to add it to the poll, it would get rid of the votes already on the poll, since to add another idea would mean it'd need to reset itself. It's a good idea, but yes, it is too late.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

BriteAsARainbow

Post by BriteAsARainbow »

Ok, sorry.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

BriteAsARainbow wrote:Ok, sorry.
If I knew who the second vote was, I could easily do so. I know the one vote is mine, but unless that second vote is yours, I cannot change it.

Also, are you interested in signing up?

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

I clicked "yes" to the gift exchange. From my earlier comments, I would still prefer a basket-type exchange, but eggs are an acceptable second. :) Count me in.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Clinozoisite wrote:I clicked "yes" to the gift exchange. From my earlier comments, I would still prefer a basket-type exchange, but eggs are an acceptable second. :) Count me in.
Awesome :) Glad to have you aboard the event. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

I voted for eggs. Baskets sound like a cute idea but I'd rather do eggs. :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tennyo wrote:I voted for eggs. Baskets sound like a cute idea but I'd rather do eggs. :P
Excellent! Added you to the list!

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

You can count me in :) I voted for eggs too