Valentine's Event Feedback/Easter Event Suggestions

Tennyo

Re: Valentine's Event Feedback/Easter Event Suggestions

Post by Tennyo »

Rainbowbrite84 wrote:
Tennyo wrote: I got a MLP and a cute RB mirror. I don't know who it's from, though! At least, I don't know their SN on the forum. Thank you person who got me! I'll post pics later. :)
That was me! Tennyo I was your secret valentine :) I hope you enjoyed everything!!
Awesome! Thanks! ^_^

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

I like the idea of a swap. While plastic eggs are cute, I already have a life-time supply of them and wouldn't really be too keen on getting any more; especially not a dozen. Perhaps the eggs can be optional?

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

I don't know, I really love the egg idea. Unless you specified that you yourself don't want to receive eggs, then that's probably no problem, so that anyone who still does will get some. :)

But then no final decision has been reached yet.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Clinozoisite wrote:I like the idea of a swap. While plastic eggs are cute, I already have a life-time supply of them and wouldn't really be too keen on getting any more; especially not a dozen. Perhaps the eggs can be optional?
Well, it's supposed to be in the spirit of an egg hunt. The idea was that this idea would cost a little less than the V-day swap. In the end, you'd still end up with the same amount of eggs if you used 12 of your own and got 12 back. Only tiny trinkets and pieces of paper or pictures or candy would be in the eggs, so I'm not really sure how someone would conceal them... I don't think it'd be as much fun to get a box full of scraps of paper and trinkets.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

I agree. Egg hunt box is an idea that is a lot more fun! ^_^

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tennyo wrote:I agree. Egg hunt box is an idea that is a lot more fun! ^_^
Glad you agree.

In other news, as soon as Sunspire can enable poll creation for this sub-forum, I'll post up the new thread. So hand tight til then!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire