Will there be an Easter card exchange?

TheWendybird

Will there be an Easter card exchange?

Post by TheWendybird »

This came up while we were in the kitchen a while ago and we were just curious lol
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Re: Will there be an Easter card exchange?

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I was thinking of something different from cards, similar to the secret pal exchange, but cheaper.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

I like the egg idea you had in the other thread. That sounds so cute! ^_^

I almost want to do something like it at MLP Arena! haha

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tennyo wrote:I like the egg idea you had in the other thread. That sounds so cute! ^_^

I almost want to do something like it at MLP Arena! haha
Eggs are awesome :D It actually was a really random idea.

As for cards, I didn't really know there were cards for the holiday beyond those that are Christian themed. I've seen some, but I've never known it to be a card exchange holiday, but I certainly put that in the thread for suggestions.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

It's a cute idea! You can buy cheap bags of plastic eggs. Each one can be filled with candy and other tiny little trinkets/toys, whatever. I love it! :)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tennyo wrote:It's a cute idea! You can buy cheap bags of plastic eggs. Each one can be filled with candy and other tiny little trinkets/toys, whatever. I love it! :)
hehe thanks. It's really a throwback to egg hunting as a kid...I never went to many community egg hunts, but they always had things like that in them. Egg hunting in my family on my mom's side involved money in eggs. Each egg had a little bit of change, and you were only allowed so many eggs. Each kid would also have to find the egg with their name on it; that egg would have a dollar in it.