Valentine Exchange

What do you want to do for the Valentine Exchange?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:11 am

Buy Valentines and send them to everyone
20%
Make homemade Valentines and send them to everyone
20%
Have a secret Valentine exchange
40%
Other (please explain)
20%

Total votes: 5

Chibi Rachy

Re: Valentine Exchange

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I need to post that the package for my person will be delayed. This snow has royally screwed things. I can't get to the post office unless I walk because my car does not have 4-wheel drive and the sidewalks are not open either. We're to get another good sized storm tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can get the the PO by Thursday.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

My package was shipped out today. Its been raining like crazy over here in CA so I was finally able to get to the post office. I hope the package makes it in time :)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbowbrite84 wrote:My package was shipped out today. Its been raining like crazy over here in CA so I was finally able to get to the post office. I hope the package makes it in time :)
It'll be okay if it doesn't. I don't think mine will. I shipped parcel post cause I had just enough cash on me for that. No one will mind, especially with the way this weather has been!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

I received my package from my secret valentine yesterday! I'm going to wait and open it up on Valentine's Day :)

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

My package will be delayed as well. Some IRL stuff went down. Sorry. But it's coming!!!!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tennyo wrote:My package will be delayed as well. Some IRL stuff went down. Sorry. But it's coming!!!!
It's okay :) We seem to have made a trend of it!

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

haha

So I got my package on Saturday. ^_^ But I was sad to see no card to tell me who the sender is on the forum. Got a real name on the return address, but no screen name!

But I suppose it would be best to withhold that info until everyone gets their packages. :)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Well, we have just two people left to receive packages, so we've got half done :) Then we can all share names and such :D

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

Cool cool! ^_^

Whenever everyone gets their package we should post pics and share what we all go! :)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tennyo wrote:Cool cool! ^_^

Whenever everyone gets their package we should post pics and share what we all go! :)
Oooh that's a good idea, Tennyo! I'm still waiting on mine XD