Christmas Card Exchange Feedback

What did you think of our exchange?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Yes, I really enjoyed the event and we should do it again!
100%
Yes, it was fun, but I don't want to do it again.
No votes
No, I didn't like it.
No votes

Total votes: 3

Chibi Rachy

Christmas Card Exchange Feedback

Post by Chibi Rachy »

So, time to gather what everyone thought of this small event. Answer the poll above and then add your own comments below. Is it something to consider doing again? Would you prefer doing only this event for Christmas, or another event instead?

Finally, the next holiday coming up is Valentine's Day and though it seems far off, it's time to begin thinking and gather ideas. What do you want to do for Valentine's Day? A simple card exchange, or something else. Add your ideas.

~My answers~

I think it's definitely worth doing again. It was a lot of fun to get cards in the mail from fellow forumers. I suppose another sort of event that could be done is a gift exchange, but with limits of course.

For V-Day, I had thought of a card exchange, much similar to this one. I'd also though of a secret Valentine as well, where one person is in charge of making the day special for another in whatever creative manner they'd like.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Aquarius

Re: Christmas Card Exchange Feedback

Post by Aquarius »

I really enjoyed doing the Christmas card exchange, it was nice in getting some extra Christmas cheer from my RB friends :)

As for a Valentines Day card exchange or whatever is decided, I'm up for it!

Image Image Image

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Aquarious wrote:I really enjoyed doing the Christmas card exchange, it was nice in getting some extra Christmas cheer from my RB friends :)

As for a Valentines Day card exchange or whatever is decided, I'm up for it!

Image Image Image
Thanks for your feedback. Is there anything particular for V-day you'd like to see? Or something you don't want to do?
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

I'm all for another exchange...though we didn't get a card from BriteAsARainbow..did anyone else?
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:I'm all for another exchange...though we didn't get a card from BriteAsARainbow..did anyone else?
She misunderstood the directions and thought you only had to send a card to one person on the list. So either RB84 or Aquarius got it.

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Nope I never got it. So Aquarius had to have gotten it

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
TheWendybird wrote:I'm all for another exchange...though we didn't get a card from BriteAsARainbow..did anyone else?
She misunderstood the directions and thought you only had to send a card to one person on the list. So either RB84 or Aquarius got it.

I never got a card either. But I've had a lot of problems with my Post Office lately, so maybe it was me BriteAsARainbow sent it to and it got lost or delayed?

Image Image Image

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

How strange....maybe we should keep checking our mailbox too just in case....

Anyhow we're all for a valentine exchange!
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

BriteAsARainbow

Post by BriteAsARainbow »

Hi everybody, I apologize for getting mixed up about the Christmas card exchange. In previous exchanges I've been involved in (not Rainbow Brite) I have always just had one Secret Santa partner. Again so sorry for the mix-up. I sent a card to Aquarius. I am happy to resend one if you like. After I realized that I was supposed to send everyone a card I thought about quickly sending one to each of you but they wouldn't have arrived until after Christmas. So sorry. I hope it arrives soon, Aquarius. I'll make it up to all of you on Valentine's.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

BriteAsARainbow wrote:Hi everybody, I apologize for getting mixed up about the Christmas card exchange. In previous exchanges I've been involved in (not Rainbow Brite) I have always just had one Secret Santa partner. Again so sorry for the mix-up. I sent a card to Aquarius. I am happy to resend one if you like. After I realized that I was supposed to send everyone a card I thought about quickly sending one to each of you but they wouldn't have arrived until after Christmas. So sorry. I hope it arrives soon, Aquarius. I'll make it up to all of you on Valentine's.
No worries :)