the thread of spam

Chibi Rachy

Re: the thread of spam

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Realized in my previous post I meant to say GBA SP, not GBA.

Anyway, I bought the Wii earlier tonight and I bought an extra remote and nunchuk so it could be two player. I got Wii Fit Plus and then I threw in Just Dance as well. Just Dance was one they've been advertising on youtube and it looks fun. So by the first weekend in January, I may just have my own system. I look forward to it!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote:
J3llyb3ans wrote:In related news: Yesterday morning, I took a trip downtown. I came back with a sparkle pony Star Song and finally gave in and picked up a Moxie Girl. I couldn't help it, they're so cute and lovely. ^^ I got the costume party Sophina.

Waiting on some G3 ponies in the mail. Denim Blue, Goodie Goodie, and Tropical Surprise.

*steals sparkle pony* What Star Song?? hehehe

Berry Beautiful Crepes Suzette: That's an odd toy. And it has the initials J B on it's right rear hoof. J B is for J3llyb3ans? Here you go.

*looks for sparkle pony* Where did it go? CREPES!!! Oh well, McD's Star Song is enough. *searches eBay*

The Moxie Girls are berry berry cute and first time I saw them, I thought of you. (especially the eyes)
LOL. *never puts initials on toys*

I take it you're searching for a sparkle Star Song. I noticed they had a couple at work the other night.

Hmmmmm......funny you should say that about Moxie Girls, considering Sophina inspired some drawings that I want to work on.

WishBear2001 wrote: I am wondering if I should decard one of my three Orange Blossom 2009 mini-softs. (the reason I am calling her mini-soft is that's what people called the miniature Bandai era plush) Don't ask why I have three, that one is favorite of all Hasbro era SSC.
Well, if you have three then openning one shouldn't hurt. Well, that's what I would do anyway. Of course I usually open/decard the toys I buy. If it's something old and still MIB/MOC, I'll leave it that way, because you can't get it anymore.

There's always the Konata Izumi philosophy. Get three of everything and never open them. :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

J3llyb3ans wrote: There's always the Konata Izumi philosophy. Get three of everything and never open them. :P
Go Lucky Star reference :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
J3llyb3ans wrote: There's always the Konata Izumi philosophy. Get three of everything and never open them. :P
Yes! :D

If I could find that scene of her with that absolutely serious tone saying "You must never open them" I would so post it here. :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

J3llyb3ans wrote:If I could find that scene of her with that absolutely serious tone saying "You must never open them" I would so post it here. :P
Do you remember what episode it was from? Or around? Youtube has all the eps.

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

Hows everyone doing? Me? I got fired from my job and yet..I couldn't careless!

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:
J3llyb3ans wrote:
There's always the Konata Izumi philosophy. Get three of everything and never open them. :P

Yes! :D

If I could find that scene of her with that absolutely serious tone saying "You must never open them" I would so post it here. :P

LOL! You should post that scene. On the discussion of Lucky Star and toys, I like the crane machine scene showing one girl always winning the toys and one girl losing no matter how hard she tries. (wonder what ep that was from and don't remember much about the scene)

Makes me think about when my mom won a 16 inch 2007 Grumpy and Oopsy Bear from a crane machine at the same time.

Orange is off the card and funnier than ever before, helping Crepes Suzette sew together my tiny sewing scraps. And I thought only Hasbro Raspberry and Playmates Crepes were sewing pros. :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

School was fun today. Got all my lesson planning done. We had a huge luncheon and it was great. Some good laughs too. Now a nice break until the 4th of January.

Amazon.com sent me a message saying that my Wii stuff was shipped today. The Wii Fit Plus was shipped last night. If the tracking ends up being right, I'll have it by the 30th. The only thing I won't have is my 2nd Wii remote, but that's because I pre-ordered the latest Fate/stay night manga and it isn't released til the 29th. I hate to put something with the FSN book so I could get free shipping and that's just how it worked out :P

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

Does anyone know the cute for the common cold yet?

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Wolf Ranger wrote:Does anyone know the cute for the common cold yet?
Did you mean cure, because colds are not cute.

I usually stay at home, drink more water and sleep more.

Still working on the Niceland fic in case you were wondering.